• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What tips do you have for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party?

In summary, to place an order from the party, go to the party's website and click on the "Shop Now" button. As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party and can also earn discounts on certain items. Payment options include major credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal, with payment required at the time of purchase. All orders will be shipped directly to the host's address with shipping fees based on weight and destination. Orders can still be placed after the party has ended by contacting the host or consultant for a link to the party's website.
grainsmommy
I had my very first solo party last night and it was SO MUCH FUN! I wasn't even nervous because the host was one of the sweetest people I know from my church. It was so awesome and I got a lot of positive feedback. There were over 10 people there, (I think maybe 13 or 14??), and it was a 500$ show if the host gets 29.50 in sales today. WOOHOO!! I'm so excited! This brings my "career sales" to 830$. Only 420 to go to be qualified! I want those PC dollars so bad! :D

I'm so glad I found this site. It has gone a LONG way toward making me confident and answering my questions. THANKS GUYS!!
-Tara

What a great feeling huh!! Keep up the pace and congrats!!!!

That's awesome!! Congrats!!

Congratulations! Sounds like you had a resoundingly successful show! Keep up the good work!

Woo Hoo!! Sounds like you are off to a great start. Keep up the good work.

Congrats Tara!

I'm sure you will qualify in no time!
Keep up the good work
Tammy

Yeah!! Glad you did so well...keep up the great work!

Tara, that's awesome! Keep it up! You will do great!

Glad to hear that it went so well!!
Keep up the great work and you'll be qualified in no time!!

You're off to a great start. Congratulations!

Thanks guys! I can't wait to get qualified...I'm going to a bridal extravaganza on the 21st. I have 2 parties before then so I know I can do it!

1. How do I place an order from the party?

To place an order from the party, simply go to the party's website and click on the "Shop Now" button. This will take you to the online catalog where you can browse and add items to your cart. Once you are finished shopping, click on the cart icon to checkout and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I earn free products from hosting a party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party. The more sales generated, the more free products you can earn. You can also earn discounts on certain items based on the number of guests who attend your party.

3. What are the available payment options for my order?

We accept major credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal as forms of payment for orders placed from a party. Please note that payment is required at the time of purchase.

4. How will my order be shipped?

All orders from the party will be shipped directly to the host's address. The shipping fee will be determined based on the total weight and destination of the order. You can also choose to have your order shipped to a different address by providing the necessary information at checkout.

5. Can I still place an order after the party has ended?

Yes, you can still place an order after the party has ended. Simply contact the host or consultant to request a link to the party's website. You can then place your order as usual and it will still count towards the party's sales and the host's rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • AshleyAllison