• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Catalog Party & Fundraiser: Tips & Tricks

To help get more bookings, you can offer a host special or incentive for anyone who books a party at the fundraiser. You can also have a raffle or game where guests can win a free show or gift certificate for booking a party. Additionally, you can ask the host to make an announcement during the fundraiser about booking a party and offer a special discount or incentive to those who book on the spot.
luvmypomeranian
Hi. I am a new consultant. My first party will be a catalog party. And my 2nd is a fundraiser. For the fundraiser, the host wants to be able to take some orders before the show date for people who may not be able to come to the actual show.

I'm a little confused on how to enter that on the pamperedpartnerplus program? It asks for the opening date and closing date. Do I just put in in the opening date whatever date I pass out the catalogs to my host to get preorders? When you do preorders (or catalog parties) how can you be sure the order forms are filled out correctly and the total cost and money you recieve is correct? Do I just show the host and remind her to tell people that they have to add the sales tax and shipping to their order and ask her/him to double check the order form to be sure it was done when she sees the customer who is ordering?

Also curious, what can I at the fundraiser to help my chances of getting more bookings later on from it?

Re: Preorders?
luvmypomeranian said:
Hi. I am a new consultant. My first party will be a catalog party. And my 2nd is a fundraiser. For the fundraiser, the host wants to be able to take some orders before the show date for people who may not be able to come to the actual show. I'm a little confused on how to enter that on the pamperedpartnerplus program? It asks for the opening date and closing date. Do I just put in in the opening date whatever date I pass out the catalogs to my host to get preorders? When you do preorders (or catalog parties) how can you be sure the order forms are filled out correctly and the total cost and money you recieve is correct? Do I just show the host and remind her to tell people that they have to add the sales tax and shipping to their order and ask her/him to double check the order form to be sure it was done when she sees the customer who is ordering?Also curious, what can I at the fundraiser to help my chances of getting more bookings later on from it?
Hello! I'm brand new myself...but I made a point (from the party I hosted) that I made SURE to get the deep covered baker. IF this is an item you have, do you have access to a microwave? Being that the DCB is "host only" right now - that's a GREAT item to showcase in order to GET shows! There's tons of recipes here on what to make in the DCB...Also - there's a post here i LOVE - i've printed out the file a few times...it's called a "think about it packet" that is AWESOME! just make sure to change your information on the last page (or create one specific page with your info and print out the other pages of this...)http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/think-about-packets-63797/http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...-rae-bates-think-about-single-half-sheets.pdf

Re: Preorders?You've got a great host there who understands that outside orders before the show can make a HUGE difference. The date of the show will be the date you show up to talk with everyone. Closing date will be the date you collect the final orders and finish things up with your host. As for making sure things are filled out correctly, host coaching is the answer. Go over the order form and show her how it's done. I make sure to tell my hosts that complete contact information is important for warranty purposes, and they can assure their friends and family that they won't be stalked by the crazy PC lady.

1. What benefits do I receive for hosting a catalog party and fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn exclusive host rewards and have the opportunity to purchase a monthly host special at a discounted price. Additionally, you can feel good about supporting a cause through our fundraising program.

2. How do I invite people to my catalog party and fundraiser?

You can invite people through various methods such as sending out personalized invitations, creating a Facebook event, or simply spreading the word through word of mouth. We also provide digital invitations that you can easily share through email or social media.

3. Can I customize my catalog party and fundraiser to support a specific cause or organization?

Yes, you can choose to support a cause or organization of your choice through our fundraising program. We have a list of pre-approved organizations, but you can also submit a request for a new organization to be added to our list.

4. What are some tips for maximizing sales and fundraising during my catalog party?

First, be sure to promote your party and fundraiser in advance to ensure a good turnout. You can also offer incentives such as a free gift with purchase or a discount for guests who place larger orders. Additionally, be sure to highlight the fundraising aspect and how their purchases will support a good cause.

5. How long does a catalog party and fundraiser typically last?

The length of your party and fundraiser is up to you, but we recommend keeping it open for 1-2 weeks to give guests enough time to place their orders. This also allows for any last-minute orders that may come in. However, you can choose to extend the party if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
nay62