• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First "Real" Party Last Night

In summary, to prepare for your first real party, familiarize yourself with the products, review specials, create a guest list, send invitations, set up demonstration area, and practice beforehand. When handling uninterested guests, be respectful and offer them alternative options. To engage and entertain guests, involve them in the demonstration, share personal stories, and encourage questions. After the party, follow up with personalized thank you notes and a reminder of specials, as well as a phone call or email. Common mistakes to avoid include lack of preparation, not having enough products/samples, talking too much, and not following up with guests. Remember to learn from mistakes and gain experience as a consultant.
melaniepc
I had my first party that wasnt all friends and family. She had about 12 people there. It went well but I was pretty nervous at first. I made the deluxe cheeseburger salad and it was a huge hit. So far she had about $350 in sales but she has about 4 more orders coming in and the best part is I got TWO bookings. One isnt until sept and the other I have to call today to set a date. I am happy with that though

Great job!! I loved getting out of the family friends group and onto the new and unknown!! Way to go!!

Way to go!! Good sales...and super bookings!

It will probably never be that tough again! That's the nice thing about first shows...we only have ONE of them and then we just continue to grow and get better and less nervous!

Awesome Job!!

Great job!!!
Make sure you call those outside orders as well, to make sure they know about the guest special. (boost for more sales) Ask them when the last PC show they were physically at was, and let them know they deserve to have their own show.

that's a BIG wahoo on the bookings! it feels so good to get out of that family circle, now doesn't it?!?!

How cool is that!? Way to go on the show AND the bookings! :) Whoo-hoo!!

Related to My First "Real" Party Last Night

1. What should I do to prepare for my first real party?

Before your party, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and their uses. Review the host and guest specials and have them ready to share with your guests. Create a guest list and send out invitations. Set up your demonstration area and make sure you have all necessary supplies and ingredients. Finally, practice your demonstration beforehand to ensure a smooth and successful party.

2. How should I handle guests who are not interested in purchasing?

It's important to remember that not all guests will be interested in purchasing. Be respectful and understanding of their decision. Offer them the opportunity to host a party of their own or to simply enjoy the food and company. Remember to focus on the guests who are interested in learning more about the products.

3. What are some tips for engaging and entertaining my guests during the party?

Keep the party fun and interactive by involving your guests in the demonstration. Ask them to help with mixing, chopping, or passing around products for them to see and touch. Share personal stories and experiences with the products to make the party more relatable. Encourage questions and make sure to listen and respond to your guests' needs and interests.

4. How should I follow up with guests after the party?

Following up with guests after the party is crucial for building relationships and potential future sales. Send a personalized thank you note to each guest, including a reminder of the host and guest specials. Follow up with a phone call or email a few days later to see if they have any questions or would like to place an order. Make sure to also thank the host for the opportunity to share the products with their friends.

5. What are some common mistakes to avoid during my first real party?

Some common mistakes to avoid include not being properly prepared, not having enough products or samples to share with guests, talking too much and not giving guests the opportunity to participate, and not following up with guests after the party. It's important to remember that it's okay to make mistakes and learn from them. With each party, you will gain more experience and become a better consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • AuntiAng
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jentapp
  • melissaboyd