• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Your First Party: Tips & Advice

In summary, the conversation discusses the process of booking parties and the importance of booking them as soon as possible. The speaker shares their experience of receiving "no" responses and advises to consider the host's schedule and interests when booking. They also mention the benefit of booking close to the current date and promoting upcoming specials to encourage hosts to book. The ultimate goal is to make the party about the host and their benefits, such as discounts on their order.
sperts
Silver Member
Hi, I hope this is in the right place and I'm sorry for asking a dump question but I can't find an answer.
I am a newbie trying to book my first party. So far the first 5 people I have asked have said no. Ok I don't like hearing no but its part of the business.
I use to say no when I was a guest at parties too.
When I do get a yes how long in advance should I book the party?

Thanks for your help.

As soon as possible. Usually your guest will have a time frame in mind and of course it depends on your schedule. I've booked in as soon as 6 days till the party.

I have a show scheduled for this Saturday and my March sucks, so I'm going to try to book at least 2 more shows before March 15 so Hosts can get the bonus product. A lot of consultants have had success booking in close because a lot of people know what their scheduled is for the next week or so, so you might try that. I'm hoping to book at least 4 more shows for the last half of the month, 2 per week. Then I'll start booking April and on.

I like to book shows and or encourage the host to book as soon as possible because sometimes when you push the date out, they lose motivation or interest. I also keep in consideration what they host is interested in, and I'll tell them what the current and upcoming special is. This

blessedrub said:
I like to book shows and or encourage the host to book as soon as possible because sometimes when you push the date out, they lose motivation or interest. I also keep in consideration what they host is interested in, and I'll tell them what the current and upcoming special is. This
I encourage them to book close and if they are interested in an upcoming special or want to change to a later date I encourage them to double dip by getting a friend to book the later month - then they get the curent special AND the later one at their friend's party. Many hosts don't really care about the bonus items anyway - in fact my last 3 hosts in Feb did not order cookware at all.Be sure you are telling them what's in it for them. Of course, some may book to help you out and that's ok and great but even then be sure to make it about them and what they get. Who wouldn't want 15-100% off their order??

1. How far in advance should I book my first party?

It is recommended to book your first party at least 3-4 weeks in advance to allow enough time for planning and inviting guests.

2. What type of party should I host as my first one?

It's best to start with a small, intimate party with close friends and family to get comfortable with hosting and showcasing our products. You can also consider hosting a virtual party to reach a larger audience.

3. How many guests should I invite to my first party?

We recommend inviting 10-15 guests to your first party. This will give you a good mix of potential customers and also allow you to provide personalized attention to each guest.

4. How can I encourage guests to book their own parties?

One great way to encourage guests to book their own parties is by offering a hostess incentive, such as a free product or discounted purchase, for anyone who books a party at your event. You can also share success stories of past hosts and how they benefited from hosting a party.

5. What are some tips for a successful first party?

Some tips for a successful first party include preparing and practicing your product demonstrations, making sure to have enough products on hand for guests to try and purchase, and creating a welcoming and fun atmosphere for your guests. Also, don't forget to follow up with guests after the party to thank them and offer any additional support or information they may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • camiesu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • JennyJennJen