• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did My First Cooking Show Go Last Night?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun night with friends and family. To prepare for your first show, familiarize yourself with the products and recipes, invite plenty of guests, and set up a welcoming and organized space. During the show, a consultant will demonstrate products and recipes while guests have the chance to try them out and ask questions. You can also earn rewards for hosting multiple shows through the host rewards program. If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to your consultant or visit their website for more information on how to join the team.
mommylove_07
I had my first cooking show last night. It went really well. I had alot of compliments. I did not get any bookings, someone that might be interested in a fundraiser. I need to figure how they work and let her know. The show is $500 right now and she has several more orders to get. So to me that is a great first show.

I was wondering about you yesterday. Good to know everything went well.

GReat JOb!

Good for you! You're off to a great start.

That's great!

That's great! I remember how nervous I was at my first show. I didn't even think to mention fund raisers!

I know I totally forgot to mention the fundraisers and gift certificates and still had someone checked both. So that was good.

Great Job!! It's a good feeling to get that first show over with and see those sales add up!

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and have a fun night with friends and family!

How do I prepare for my first Pampered Chef show?

The best way to prepare for your first Pampered Chef show is to familiarize yourself with the products and recipes, invite plenty of guests, and set up a welcoming and organized space for the show to take place.

What happens during a Pampered Chef show?

During a Pampered Chef show, a consultant will demonstrate various products and recipes, while guests have the opportunity to try out products and ask questions. There may also be games, prizes, and the chance to order products at a discount.

Can I earn rewards for hosting multiple Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, you can earn even more rewards by hosting multiple Pampered Chef shows. Our host rewards program offers additional free and discounted products for hosting multiple shows in a year.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to your consultant or visit our website to learn more about the opportunity and how to join our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lestat_de_leon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • MrsNetNut404