• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did my first cooking fundraiser show raise over $900 in one night?

In summary, a First Cooking Show Fundraiser is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant hosts a cooking demonstration to raise funds for a specific cause or organization. The consultant and host work together to choose a date, time, and location for the event. The consultant brings all necessary ingredients and supplies, but the host can provide snacks or refreshments if desired. The host can choose which cause or organization to support, and on average, the fundraiser can raise anywhere from $200 to $1000.
redsoxgirl
I held a catalog fundraiser last month and it was just over $600.

Last night I did my first Cooking Fundraiser Show and it's at just about $900!! She wants to keep it open until Monday, so I'm really hoping we can tip $1,000!! It will be my first $1,000 show evah!!

And the best thing - this charity is near and dear to my heart so I'm glad I could help them out!

Congratulations on your successful fundraiser! It's amazing that you were able to raise over $900 in just one night. And to think that you might even hit the $1,000 mark by Monday is even more impressive. It's great to see that you are passionate about the charity and that your efforts are making a difference. Keep up the good work!

Dear [Name],

Congratulations on your successful cooking fundraiser show! It sounds like you had an amazing night and raised an impressive amount for a cause that is close to your heart. I am so proud of you for achieving your first $1,000 show and I have no doubt that you will continue to have many more successful events in the future.

Your dedication to your business and giving back to your community is truly inspiring. Keep up the great work and I look forward to hearing about your future fundraising efforts.

1. What is a First Cooking Show Fundraiser?

A First Cooking Show Fundraiser is an event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants that combines cooking demonstrations with fundraising for a specific cause or organization. It is a fun and interactive way to support a good cause while also learning new recipes and kitchen skills.

2. How does a First Cooking Show Fundraiser work?

The consultant will work with the host to choose a date, time, and location for the event. The host will then invite guests to attend the cooking show and make purchases from Pampered Chef products. A portion of the sales will be donated to the chosen cause or organization.

3. Do I need to provide any ingredients or supplies for the cooking show?

No, the consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and supplies for the cooking demonstrations. However, if the host would like to provide snacks or refreshments for their guests, they are welcome to do so.

4. Can I choose which cause or organization the fundraiser will support?

Yes, the host can choose which cause or organization they would like to support with the fundraiser. It can be a local charity, school, or any other cause that is important to the host.

5. How much money can be raised through a First Cooking Show Fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on the number of guests and their purchases. On average, a First Cooking Show Fundraiser can raise anywhere from $200 to $1000 for the chosen cause or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
loreo
  • mommylove_07