• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser: Hosting a Cooking Show for a Halloween Fund

In summary, a fundraiser with Pampered Chef involves partnering with a group or organization to raise money through the sale of high-quality kitchen products. This can be done through in-person cooking shows, online parties, or catalog sales. The amount of money that can be raised varies but on average, groups can earn 10-15% of total sales as profit. There are no upfront costs for hosting a fundraiser and Pampered Chef provides all necessary marketing materials and order forms. This type of fundraiser is perfect for schools, sports teams, churches, non-profits, and any other group looking to raise money. To get started, simply contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a fundraiser request form on the website.
PCTE2010
I did a fundraiser at the campground where I camp for the Halloween fund (It's a separate fund specifically for the kids' Halloween party weekend).
I felt kind of bad because out of the orders, they only received $24 from the fundraiser.

My idea for next year's fundraiser for them is to host a regular cooking show instead, and let them choose free products based on the free product value. Then, they can use those items in their Chinese/silent auction later in the year!

They'll get more bang for their buck doing it that way, and then I'll make 20% commission instead of 15% commission on the show. Everyone wins!

Just wanted to share in case anyone is doing fundraising for groups who also do Chinese/silent auction events.

Response:That's a great idea! Hosting a cooking show and letting them choose free products will definitely bring in more money for the fundraiser. Plus, the added benefit of using those items in their Chinese/silent auction later is a win-win situation. I'm sure the campground will appreciate your efforts and the extra commission will be a nice bonus for you as well. Thanks for sharing this tip for other fundraisers!

Thank you for sharing your experience with fundraising for the Halloween fund at your campground. It's always great to hear about creative and successful ideas for fundraisers. I can understand feeling disappointed with the amount raised from the previous fundraiser, but it's wonderful that you are already thinking of ways to improve and make it more successful for next year.

Hosting a regular cooking show and allowing the group to choose free products based on the free product value is a fantastic idea! Not only will they get more value for their money, but they can also use these products for their Chinese/silent auction later in the year. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved, and I'm sure the group will appreciate the opportunity to get some high-quality products for their fundraiser.

I hope this idea will inspire other consultants who are also looking for ways to help groups with their fundraising efforts. Thank you for sharing your insight and I wish you all the best in your future fundraising endeavors!

Warmly,

What is a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

A fundraiser with Pampered Chef involves partnering with a group or organization to raise money through the sale of our high-quality kitchen products. This can be done through in-person cooking shows, online parties, or catalog sales.

How much money can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money that can be raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the size of the group and the effort put into promoting and selling the products. On average, groups can earn 10-15% of the total sales as profit.

Are there any upfront costs for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. We provide all the necessary marketing materials and order forms, and there is no need to purchase any products in advance.

What types of groups or organizations can host a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef fundraisers are perfect for schools, sports teams, churches, non-profits, and any other group looking to raise money. Our products appeal to a wide range of people and can be sold in various settings.

How can I get started with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

You can get started by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or filling out a fundraiser request form on our website. Your consultant will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary resources to make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JDooley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • loreo