• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help My DD Fund Her Trip to Paris: Ideas for a Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

In summary, my dd is needing to raise funds to go to Paris with the French Teacher and other student this summer. A) would a PC fundraiser be okay since she is an individual B)how would you do it? gift certificates? in our state she cannot raffle the products if it's a cooking show. C) should we look for another fundraiser? thanks for you opinions, I know everyone has one and I really would like to hear them.PC will only send a check to a group/foundation, etc.
thebowman
Gold Member
My DD is needing to raise funds to go to Paris with the French Teacher and other student this summer. A) would a PC fundraiser be okay since she is an individual
B)how would you do it? gift certificates? in our state she cannot raffle the products if it's a cooking show.
c) should we look for another fundraiser? thanks for you opinions, I know everyone has one and I really would like to hear them.

Last edited:
PC will only send a check to a group/foundation, etc. The check could be made out to the outfit coordinating the trip.

My suggestions are 3-fold:

1 - a kickoff mini-show for Paris bound teens and their friends who want to help, where you make batter bowl mixes (consultant's corner - theme show archives - bottom of the list) and familiarize that small group with your products. The bowls you buy at 30%-off, or see if your director can get them at 40% off. Then the kids sell the filled bowls for $20-25 ($32.50 - 35.00 with a Classic Scraper tied on) each to prospective folks who might book a show or buy from a catalog. Each kid should make 1-2 bowls to sell.

2 - an ongoing catalog/online show where folks can place orders on your website. This address goes on a monthly flyer with a deadline for placing orders. See flyer attached for an idea.

3 - a culminating live show at a large gathering hall which is your absolute deadline for all orders. If you're good at organizing, make it a mega-show with hosts from #1, or other hosts your Paris-bound folks gather. Just remember you split-out host reward for all the hosts, not individual rewards for all. Maybe consider setting up a boutique for folks to browse PC products - one table with white cloth & flowers as wedding / stainless items - one table with orange/yellow as baking - one table with primary colors as kid-friendly - one table with red checks as BBQ or Outdoor - one table with cranberry/white as Simple Additions/Valentine's - one table with black/white as Opportunity and Starter Kit.

(possibly get together with some other parents and establish a checking account called On To Paris or Le Boulevard Bound or Columbia and Cowlitz to the Siene...something)

Good Luck; let us know how it goes!

Attachments

• order form.doc
    249 KB · Views: 328
Thanks for the ideas Scott, how's your snow situation?

about 10 inches I'm guessing - it's warmer today, but snow's not going away. We haven't had school for a week, so break started early. We're taking advantage of some time to get a grip on clutter.

we have around 8 inches and our town hasn't sanded so it's a mess. Are you going to Leadership?

I can't be gone from school; I teach full time

1. How can I host a Pampered Chef fundraiser to help my daughter's trip to Paris?

To host a Pampered Chef fundraiser, all you need to do is reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or contact the company directly. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and guidance to host a successful fundraiser.

2. Can I choose the products to sell for the fundraiser?

Yes, as the host, you have the flexibility to choose which Pampered Chef products you want to sell for the fundraiser. You can also work with the consultant to come up with a customized plan that best suits your needs.

3. How much of the proceeds from the fundraiser will go towards my daughter's trip?

The percentage of proceeds that will go towards your daughter's trip will depend on the specific fundraiser and agreement made with the Pampered Chef consultant. However, typically, a portion of the sales will go towards the fundraiser's cause.

4. Do I have to pay for the products upfront?

No, you do not have to pay for the products upfront. Pampered Chef fundraisers operate on a pre-order basis, meaning you will collect orders from customers, and once the fundraiser is over, you will place the order with the consultant. This eliminates the need for any upfront costs.

5. How long does the fundraiser typically last?

The duration of the fundraiser can vary depending on your needs and the agreement with the consultant. However, most Pampered Chef fundraisers typically last 2-3 weeks, giving you enough time to collect orders and reach your fundraising goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
loreo
  • soccermama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • koima