• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Organize a Successful Pampered Chef Fundraiser for My Son's School?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers fast and efficient help with fundraisers, typically responding to inquiries within 24 hours and setting up fundraisers in as little as a week. They offer a variety of fundraiser options, including virtual and in-person options, and can customize a fundraiser to fit specific needs. The amount of money raised varies, but typically falls between $500-$1500. There is no minimum order requirement for fundraisers, and Pampered Chef provides resources and a dedicated support team to help promote the fundraiser.
melindag
Hey gang.....I just popped in at home over my lunch break and had a message from a mom from my son's elementary school. They are brainstorming some quick fundraiser ideas and she wants to know what I could offer from Pampered Chef.

I have never done a fund raiser before. I have some of the flyers from home office - and I understand the basics(I think, or I hope!) what I'm looking for is some experience, wisdom, stats (maybe?) for providing students with a catalog or two and order forms, and doing it that way, versus a live kitchen show.

I want to be prepared with info for both styles - but I have a hunch they are looking for a "pass the book" kind of fundraiser.

She wants a call back tonight, so I wanted to try to get my head on straight this afternoon. (this is also my first day back to work after being off all summer, so I'm feeling a bit frazzled by everything today)

Any files, wisdom, thoughts, advice woudl greatly be appreciated.

Melinda

Hi Melinda,Congratulations on being approached for a fundraiser opportunity! It's always great to see Pampered Chef being used for a good cause.First of all, don't worry if you haven't done a fundraiser before. It's a great opportunity to gain some experience and help out your son's school at the same time.In terms of offering products for a fundraiser, I would recommend going with the "pass the book" style. This allows for a larger variety of products to be offered and gives people the chance to browse through the catalog at their own pace. Plus, it's less pressure for you as the consultant to perform a live kitchen show.As for materials, I would suggest providing the school with multiple catalogs and order forms so they can be passed around to different people. You can also offer to provide them with a digital copy of the catalog so they can share it through email or social media.In terms of stats, it's always helpful to share success stories of past fundraisers. If you have any previous experience with fundraisers, share the amount of money that was raised and how many people participated. This will give the school an idea of the potential success of the fundraiser.Lastly, don't forget to mention the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Not only will it raise funds for the school, but it also provides people with high-quality kitchen products that they will love and use for years to come.I hope this helps and good luck with your call tonight! Let me know if you need any further assistance.Best,

Hi Melinda,First of all, congratulations on being asked to help with a fundraiser for your son's elementary school! Fundraisers are a great way to not only raise money for a good cause, but also to spread awareness about your business.When it comes to fundraisers with Pampered Chef, there are a few different options you can offer. As you mentioned, one option is to provide students with a catalog or two and order forms. This is a great way to reach a larger audience and allow people to browse and order at their convenience. You can also offer a live kitchen show, where you demonstrate some of our products and guests can place orders right then and there.In terms of statistics, I would recommend checking out our Fundraiser Program Overview on the Pampered Chef website. It outlines the different options available and also provides some helpful tips for a successful fundraiser.As for your hunch about the "pass the book" style fundraiser, this can be a great option as well. It allows for more people to be involved and can create a sense of friendly competition among students to see who can sell the most.In terms of advice, my biggest tip would be to make sure you have a clear understanding of the fundraiser process and what is expected from both you and the school. Also, don't be afraid to reach out to your Pampered Chef team or even other consultants who have experience with fundraisers for additional support and advice.I hope this helps and good luck with your fundraiser! Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can be of any further assistance.

Related to How Can I Organize a Successful Pampered Chef Fundraiser for My Son's School?

1. How quickly can Pampered Chef help with a fundraiser?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the urgency of needing fundraiser help. Our team is dedicated to helping you as fast as possible. We typically respond to inquiries within 24 hours and can have a fundraiser set up in as little as a week.

2. What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

We offer a variety of fundraisers including virtual and in-person options. Our most popular fundraisers include online cooking parties, catalog fundraisers, and our popular "Round-Up from the Heart" program. We can also work with you to customize a fundraiser that fits your needs.

3. How much money can we expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised with a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on the type of fundraiser, the number of participants, and the effort put into promoting it. However, our fundraisers typically raise between $500-$1500, with some groups raising even more.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef fundraisers?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for our fundraisers. We want to make it easy for you to raise money for your organization, so you can earn a percentage of sales no matter how many orders are placed.

5. How does Pampered Chef help with promoting our fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to help promote your fundraiser. We offer customizable flyers, social media graphics, and email templates that you can use to spread the word. We also have a dedicated fundraising support team that can provide guidance and tips for successful promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies