• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising with Pampered Chef: How Do I Approach Schools?

In summary, the Fundraiser Presentation Packet includes catalogs, order forms, and product information sheets for Pampered Chef products. It also provides information on the fundraising process and tips for success. To obtain a packet, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a form on their website. The packet can be customized with your organization's name and logo, as well as which products to feature. There is no cost for the packet, and additional packets can be ordered by contacting customer service.
daniellemorgan
Does anyone on here has something that would map out exactly how to go about presenting your business to schools? I would like to approach the schools in my area about doing fundraisers, but I don't know where to begin. I want to sound like I know what I'm talking about without giving everything away. I wish I sold Pampered Chef in school, but instead I sold hoagies (subs), wrapping paper and easter candy. Any suggestions????:D :D :D :D

Here's something I've given:

Attachments

• Fundraiser Letter-updated.doc
    16.5 KB · Views: 839
Last edited:
Thanks Cathy:)

What is included in the Fundraiser Presentation Packet?

The Fundraiser Presentation Packet includes catalogs, order forms, and product information sheets for the Pampered Chef products that are available for fundraising. It also includes information on the fundraising process and tips for successful fundraising.

How do I get a Fundraiser Presentation Packet?

You can request a Fundraiser Presentation Packet by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a form on our website.

Can I customize the Fundraiser Presentation Packet for my specific fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the Fundraiser Presentation Packet by adding your organization's name and logo to the cover and order forms. You can also choose which products you would like to feature in the packet.

Is there a cost for the Fundraiser Presentation Packet?

No, there is no cost for the Fundraiser Presentation Packet. It is provided as a resource to help you have a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef.

Can I order additional Fundraiser Presentation Packets if I need more?

Yes, you can order additional Fundraiser Presentation Packets if you need more. You can request them from your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rebeccasmith