• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Fundraising Program Vs. Other Programs

In summary, PC FR does have a book specifically for fundraisers, but you do not need to order it. You can use the regular catalogs.
sigmaqt95
I keep reading posts about how compared to other programs the PC FR program is low in the amount of donation to the organizations. However, as a former Mary Kay consultant, I am unaware of any other direct selling company that gives the money directly to the the orgs. When I sold Mary Kay, if I did a fundraiser it had to come straight from my pocket. I think the program we have is great! Also, with MK I had to buy the product etc. This FR program seems so much easier.

Since I am kind of new and have never done a fundraiser, is there any thing I should know before trying to go gung ho on promoting these? I love the idea of sending letters/packets out to local schools and day care centers.

Thanks,
Jen

I love doing fundraisers--it is expensive tho--like I give out 94 catalog packets to a football team moms group --all kids take one home--and 20 moms participate---$3200 in sales---I got a recruit out of it who has only done a catalog show until this yr when the fundraiser came around again--she did it---

I've done 75 packets for a h.s. band--a whopping $750 in sales

smaller groups have usually done better for me

then they MIGHT give u the unused packets back but.....

sorry to sound so negative--but I have done alot of fundraisers--none with #'s like in the Kitchen consultant news--hi hopes tho when u give out that many packets:D

Chef susan said:
I love doing fundraisers--it is expensive tho--like I give out 94 catalog packets to a football team moms group --all kids take one home--and 20 moms participate---$3200 in sales---I got a recruit out of it who has only done a catalog show until this yr when the fundraiser came around again--she did it---

I've done 75 packets for a h.s. band--a whopping $750 in sales

smaller groups have usually done better for me

then they MIGHT give u the unused packets back but.....

sorry to sound so negative--but I have done alot of fundraisers--none with #'s like in the Kitchen consultant news--hi hopes tho when u give out that many packets:D

Susan, How did you get the teams to talk to you? And get it rolling?

Just usually a guest at a show that happens to be involved in something--if I talk about a fundraiser at a show----sometimes I may see something in the paper and call:D

I too thought that our FR program was low, seeing that Tupperware was offering a 40% return to the organization. However when I looked into their (Tupperwares) program I found that they have a specific catalog for fundraising and that their items have been inflated (a lot). For example their Silicone scraper is $15.00 in their catalog and $20.00 in their fundraiser catalog). Therefore the 40% is coming directly from the consumer, not from Tupperware at all. This made me take a differnt outlook all together on our program and I feel it is a great opportunity for organizations to raise money. I just did a Bingo fundraiser and it was excellent.

Did PC used to do this in the past? Inflate their prices? I had a Guest claim she paid $12 for a Mini-serving spatula through a fundraiser. Is that possible?
Joanne

There was a time where we had a "Product Fundraiser" This was a form that loojed kind of like a girl scout cookie order form. It had I think 12 of our most popular small item that would be easy to sell for fundraiser events without having heavy bulky items to deliver. The prices were inflated slightly to include shipping and tax I believe, but not any where near the markup that she is talking about. I think each item may have been increased $.50 or $1.00.

so your saying if I want to do a funraiser PC has a book just for that? do we have to order them. I have not heard of that? please let me know..

dherrera said:
so your saying if I want to do a funraiser PC has a book just for that? do we have to order them. I have not heard of that? please let me know..
Oh my gosh no. We just use our regular catalog. We use to have a special flyer for a seperate fundraiser that we offered but that is no longer available. Now, you use the regular catalogs just like a show. Instead of earning products through our host program though the organization earns $$.

What is the difference between the Pampered Chef Fundraising Program and other fundraising programs?

The Pampered Chef Fundraising Program is unique because it offers high-quality kitchen tools and products that are often used in everyday cooking. Unlike other programs that may offer generic products, our items are specifically designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

How does Pampered Chef's fundraising program benefit our organization?

Not only do you earn a percentage of the sales from your fundraiser, but you also have the opportunity to showcase our products to your supporters. This can lead to future sales and potential repeat customers for your organization.

Are there any upfront costs or minimum sales requirements for participating in the Pampered Chef Fundraising Program?

No, there are no upfront costs or minimum sales requirements. We understand that every organization has different needs and goals, so we make it easy for you to customize your fundraiser to fit your specific needs.

How long does it take to receive our earnings from the fundraiser?

Typically, it takes about 2-3 weeks to receive your earnings from the fundraiser. This allows us time to process and ship orders, as well as ensure that all payments have been received.

Can we use social media to promote our Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, you can use social media to promote your fundraiser. We encourage our fundraisers to use all available resources to reach more potential supporters and increase sales. We also offer digital tools and resources to make it easier to promote your fundraiser online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefTara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Becca KY
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies