• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Partylite Launching Fundraiser Program

organization...GETS...50%!The organization gets 50% when someone orders through their fundraiser program. The form looks like a girlscout cookie form and the items are direct-shipped to the customer.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was just at a Partylite show and my consultant (who is a director) said her line is launching a fundraiser program and ... get this ...

THE ORGANIZATIONS GET 50 PERCENT!

She said their percentage is minimal ... like 5 percent ...

She doesn't think it's the whole catalog, but the forms look like a girlscout cookie form ... and the items are direct-shipped to the customer.

I had to admit that our fundraiser program is pretty lame and that many of my customers get the free product and raffle that off.

When, oh when, will we have a fundraising program we can be proud of ...

Something like that would be great to have for like schools and daycares!

Many DS companies have FR's with 50% payout to the organization and a "cookie style" order form with a selection of products. If you take a closer look at the form, you'll see that the items are probably marked up to make up the donation amount. That's how Tupperware's program is. So while 50% sounds great, the customers are paying that from their pockets.

Exactly what Ann said. And many years ago, PC only had a select amount of products available for fundraisers, and if I remember correctly, the prices were slighted elevated. We offer the ENTIRE catalog so even if someone only wants to order $10 worth, they are still going to get a great Mix 'n Chop that they WILL use over and over and over again....compared to a little bitty perhaps jar candle that will last a week.

we use to have a product funraisrer..there were 11 items (i think) that were our most popular...mini serving spatula, scraper, whisk...cant remember the rest...org. earned 40% on them..they were slightly elevated...not much, though. I loved it..we also used to have a cookbook for fundraisers...loved it...and it went over well...$10.00 and org. made 40%...
Oh I wish we still had things like this....

kreaser said:
we use to have a product funraisrer..there were 11 items (i think) that were our most popular...mini serving spatula, scraper, whisk...cant remember the rest...org. earned 40% on them..they were slightly elevated...not much, though. I loved it..we also used to have a cookbook for fundraisers...loved it...and it went over well...$10.00 and org. made 40%...
Oh I wish we still had things like this....

This is because they figured in tax and shipping so the organization did not have to deal with it.

I soooo miss the Product FR! I had great luck with it.

You can always put together your own FR with a selection of products and include tax/shipping in the prices already. I know that I've had comments from people ordering on FRs that they appreciate that our prices aren't marked up for the FR and that they can order anything from the regular catalog (and get the guest special for the month, too).

I wish that ours was a bit higher too, but ALWAYS mention that it is our ENTIRE catalog and that the prices are the same. I know with TW, the ENTIRE 40% is paid by the individual b/c that was the increase in price! I am happy to put in some of my commission to many causes since that is one thing I love to use my business for.

I talked to a Tastefully Simple rep today ... she said that while they do have a fundraiser program, most people choose to just have a book show and let her make a donation from her comission. She said with the fundraiser brochure they have a limited selection of products and they are marked up to give the organization more.

Sounds like what we used to have.

I would like to see PC go back to the cookbook fundraiser we had quite a few years ago. I had very good response to that. The group would purchase the cookbooks for $6 and sell them for $10, or more if they wanted, and they realized at least $4 on every sale. Very profitable for the groups.

While I think we have a less than desired program... my daughter's school who does fundraising with places like Applebees, Souplantation and even CEC, only offer 15% like us so we aren't the only ones! It would be nice though to offer more!

I was at a PL party tonight, I got a brochure, but it doesn't say too much besides that they get 50%. One thing I did notice her say was that PL was letting their directors (not sure what level that is compared to us) start the fundraising. So that sounded like to me that not all of their consultants have the ability to conduct them.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I was just at a Partylite show and my consultant (who is a director) said her line is launching a fundraiser program and ... get this ...

THE ORGANIZATIONS GET 50 PERCENT!

She said their percentage is minimal ... like 5 percent ...

She doesn't think it's the whole catalog, but the forms look like a girlscout cookie form ... and the items are direct-shipped to the customer.

I had to admit that our fundraiser program is pretty lame and that many of my customers get the free product and raffle that off.

When, oh when, will we have a fundraising program we can be proud of ...

I would have to say, not very soon. A while back, we had an HO Sales Trainer at a training that our upline presented and when we asked her about the possibility of getting a better fundrasing package, she told us point blank that fundraising was not a priority for PC and that what we had was what he have, and not to expect anything else.

I was at the same meeting as Carol was so I did hear this first hand as well. Lets all remember that The Pampered Chef was built on HOME PARTIES and the company wants to keep it that way.

Fundraisers are built to get your name out there - and that's it. There are many out there that have fabulous fundraisers with our current program. If you want to land more fundraisers - sell the product - not the program.

I always offer the majority of my comission when doing fundraisers. Sure, I don't make anything but the cost of paperwork but I get leads, bookings and possible recruits. Plus, it's a tax write off at the end of the year.

1. What is the Partylite Launching Fundraiser Program?

The Partylite Launching Fundraiser Program is a unique opportunity for organizations to raise funds while hosting a fun and interactive party with Partylite products. It allows individuals or groups to earn a percentage of sales made during the party, which can then be used for their fundraising goals.

2. How does the program work?

The program works by hosting a party or event with a Partylite consultant. The consultant will bring a variety of products to showcase and guests can place orders during the party. A percentage of the sales made during the party will be donated to the hosting organization as a fundraising contribution.

3. Is there a minimum amount of sales required for the fundraiser?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $500 in order for the fundraiser to be considered a success. If the minimum sales are not met, the organization will not receive a fundraising contribution. However, the consultant will work with the organization to reschedule the party for a later date.

4. Can anyone host a Partylite Launching Fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can host a Partylite Launching Fundraiser. It is a great opportunity for schools, sports teams, charities, and other organizations looking to raise funds. The program is also open to individuals who are looking to fundraise for a personal cause.

5. How can we promote our Partylite Launching Fundraiser?

There are various ways to promote your Partylite Launching Fundraiser. You can create flyers to distribute, share the event on social media, and reach out to friends and family. The consultant will also provide support and guidance on how to effectively promote the fundraiser to maximize sales and contributions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • sigmaqt95
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dawnsclassycupboard
  • mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies