• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promoting Fundraising Through Pampered Chef: Questions & Ideas

In summary, as a new consultant with the PC, you are interested in promoting FR through the company. You have spoken to the FR coordinator of your daughter's cheerleading organization about doing a PC FR, which would need to be approved by the board. You can receive all orders from the FR at your home and distribute them to the families. Guest specials apply for orders over $60.00 and PC gives $10.00 to the organization for anyone who books a show and has the show. You are considering offering an extra 5% of your commissions and awarding gift baskets to the top sellers, as well as taking inspiration from Scott Backus' posts for other FR ideas.
Kara_721
I just qualified as a new consultant with the PC. I am really interested in promoting FR through the PC. I spoke to the FR coordinator of my daughter's cheerleading organization about doing a PC FR. She explained to me that it would have to be approved through the board and took my business info. She also told me that there are over 200 families in the organization.

Instread of doing a cooking FR, do a catalog FR if approved. My questions are as follows: Can I receive all the orders from the FR at my home and then distribute them to the families? Do guest specials apply for orders over $60.00? Is it true that PC gives $10.00 to the organization for anyone that books a show and has the show?

I was considering giving an extra 5% of my commissions in addition to the FR commission. Also, awarding 3 gift baskets for the top 3 sellers. Thanks to Scott Backus' posts, I got some great ideas for FR. Any other input would be appreicated:)

Yes, you can receive all orders from the FR at your home and then distribute them to the families. Yes, guest specials do apply for orders over $60.00. And yes, PC does give $10.00 to the organization for anyone who books a show and has the show.As for the extra 5% of commissions and gift baskets for the top 3 sellers, these are both great ideas and I'm sure the organization will appreciate it. You could also consider providing incentives such as discounts or free shipping to those who place larger orders, or offering a free product for anyone who reaches a certain sales total. These are just a few ideas that may help to increase sales. Good luck with your future FRs!

Congratulations on becoming a new consultant with the PC! It's great that you are interested in promoting FR through the company. It sounds like you are off to a good start by reaching out to the FR coordinator for your daughter's cheerleading organization.To answer your questions, yes, you can receive all the orders from the FR at your home and distribute them to the families. This is a common practice for FRs. As for guest specials, they do apply for orders over $60.00. And yes, it is true that PC gives $10.00 to the organization for anyone who books a show and has the show.I think it's a great idea to offer an extra 5% of your commissions and award gift baskets to the top sellers. These are great incentives for the families to participate in the FR. Additionally, you could also consider offering a hostess credit or discount for anyone who books a show from the FR.I'm glad that you found some great ideas from Scott Backus' posts. Another suggestion could be to offer a raffle for anyone who participates in the FR, with a prize being a free product or a discount on their next purchase.Overall, it seems like you have a solid plan in place for your FR. Best of luck with it and I hope it is a success!

1. How does Pampered Chef fundraising work?

Pampered Chef fundraising allows organizations to earn a percentage of sales by promoting Pampered Chef products to their supporters. The organization receives a unique link to share, and every purchase made through that link will count towards their fundraising total.

2. Can anyone participate in Pampered Chef fundraising?

Yes, anyone can participate in Pampered Chef fundraising. It is a great way for schools, sports teams, churches, and other organizations to raise money for their cause.

3. What products are available for Pampered Chef fundraising?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products for fundraising. These products are high-quality, practical, and loved by many.

4. How much can an organization earn through Pampered Chef fundraising?

The earnings for an organization can vary depending on the sales generated through their unique link. The more the organization promotes the fundraiser, the more they can potentially earn.

5. Are there any incentives for participating in Pampered Chef fundraising?

Yes, there are incentives for both the organization and their supporters. The organization can earn free products and discounts based on their fundraising total, and supporters can also receive special offers and discounts on purchases made through the fundraiser link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • cactus_flower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies