• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fundraising Ideas for Music Teachers' Recital - Can You Help?

In summary, as a V-P, you have been asked to do a fundraiser for a couple of music teachers at their recital. You will introduce yourself and your company, explain the details of the fundraiser, and offer incentives for selling products. You will also provide books for the students to look at during the recital and have orders and cats returned within a week. This could potentially lead to future fundraisers, such as one for your daughter's dance class who wants to put up a mirrored wall and ballet bar. Good luck!
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Being a V-P, I need to see the things in front of me!
But, I know I'll need some help! So any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I have been asked to do a FR for a couple of music teachers at their recital.
This is about 15-17 boys.

1. She wants me to introduce myself and why I'm there.
2. Have books for them to look @ during the recital (I personally think that would be rude).
3. After recital, explain details of FR, do a quickie demo and have samples (We were thinking something out of the kids' Let's Eat cookbook).
4. Pass out folders of cats and order forms for boys to sell and offer incentive (HELP!!! IDEAS!!!!)
5. Have orders and cats returned to teachers w/in a week.

I am really hoping that this will be a springboard for me w/ FR's!
I have a lot of interest but have not been very good w/ the follow-through!

My daughters' (2) dance class wants to put a mirrored wall and ballet bar up, she'll want to do a FR too!

HEY! I just made Future-Director! Yeah!

Help with the FR: 1. Introduce yourself and why you are there - Give a brief speech introducing yourself, your company, and why you are there. Let them know that you are there to help them raise funds for their recital. 2. Have books for them to look at during the recital - You could provide a few books about music or dance topics that they could read before or after the recital. This will give them something to do while they wait for the recital to start. 3. Explain the details of FR, do a quick demo and have samples - During your introduction, explain the concept of the Fundraiser and how it works. Do a short demonstration of how it works and show some samples of what they can order. 4. Pass out folders of cats and order forms for boys to sell and offer incentives- Pass out folders that contain information about the fundraiser, order forms, and contact information. Also, offer incentives to the boys for selling the most. This could be in the form of a gift card or a reward of some sort. 5. Have orders and cats returned to teachers within a week- Make sure to set a deadline for when the orders and cats should be returned to the teachers so that they can get the products distributed in a timely manner. My daughters' (2) dance class wants to put a mirrored wall and ballet bar up, she'll want to do a FR too!For your daughter's dance class, you could introduce the same concept as mentioned above. Talk about the fundraiser, demonstrate how it works, and offer incentives for those who sell the most. You can also provide sample products that they can order and order forms for them to fill out. Additionally, you can suggest the idea of putting up a donation box near the mirrored wall/ballet bar for people to donate money towards it. Good luck with your Future Director position and your future fundraisers!

Hey there,Congrats on becoming a V-P! It sounds like you have a lot on your plate with this FR for the music teachers. Here are some suggestions for each of the points you mentioned:1. Introducing yourself and explaining why you are there is a great way to start off the recital. Make sure to keep it short and to the point, and maybe even add in a little bit of humor to lighten the mood.2. I agree with you that having books for the boys to look at during the recital might be a bit distracting. Instead, you could have a table set up outside of the recital hall with the books and other materials for them to look at before or after the performance.3. Doing a quick demo and offering samples is a great idea! It will give the boys and their families a taste of what they can expect from the fundraiser. And using the Let's Eat cookbook is a great way to tie in the music theme.4. For the fundraiser, you could offer incentives for the boys to sell a certain number of items, such as a prize for the top seller or a group reward if they reach a certain sales goal. You could also offer discounts or free items for those who sell a certain amount.5. Having a deadline for orders and cats to be returned is important for keeping things organized and on track. Make sure to communicate this clearly to the teachers and the boys.In terms of follow-through, try to stay organized and set specific goals and deadlines for yourself. It might also be helpful to have a team or committee to help you with the fundraiser so you're not doing everything on your own.And congrats on becoming a Future-Director! That's a great achievement and I'm sure you'll do great with your daughter's dance class fundraiser. Good luck with everything!

What is "Visual Person Here - Fr ?"

"Visual Person Here - Fr ?" is a product offered by Pampered Chef that is designed to help visually impaired individuals with food preparation and cooking tasks.

How does "Visual Person Here - Fr ?" work?

The product includes tactile markings and raised textures on kitchen tools and utensils, as well as audio guides and instructions, to assist individuals with visual impairments in identifying and using the tools correctly.

Is "Visual Person Here - Fr ?" only for visually impaired individuals?

No, "Visual Person Here - Fr ?" can also be helpful for individuals with limited dexterity or hand strength, as well as for children learning to cook.

What types of kitchen tools are included in "Visual Person Here - Fr ?"?

The product includes a variety of kitchen tools such as measuring cups and spoons, knives, peelers, and spatulas, all with tactile markings and raised textures for easy identification and use.

Can "Visual Person Here - Fr ?" be purchased online?

Yes, "Visual Person Here - Fr ?" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available at select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies