• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundrasier for My Daughter's Dance Class

can also earn an additional 3% on top of that with Pampered Chef's referral program)Thanks for this in summary-- Sounds like a great idea to help raise money for the dance outfits for the dance recital in April.
I have an "open house" at a friends house in November~she makes and sells hair bows. She is having several vendors there but I am probably the only one that has an opportunity to pull off a fundraiser like this. I know I am going to meet alot of people there that would be interested in something like this....what ideas do you have to promote it?

Just bumping to see if Teresa has any results yet!

I have about 8 pepole doing this - some poeple said that they will do they right after the first of the year.

I am a little disappointed but I am hoping that it will pick up

Sorry that I have been on here much - my computer crashed last Thursday and I am using my son's computer (when he lets me on) to check on things from now and then

:chef:

Any news on your fundraiser? I'm still trying to do one at our studio...

Pamper Mom said:
I just spoke to our dance teacher and she agreed to give these out to all her girls. She has 125... Im so excited. Im running off the copies now.

This is an AWESOME idea I love it :love: my daughter dances and yes it does get expensive. Ok so I am thinking maybe I should talk to my daughters dance teacher because I know they do do some fundraising and maybe this would be good, so I have never done this What do I say? :confused: What do I give her , the letter or ugh. . . .this is the part I am bad at . . . .I am lost:cry:

Ok now my next question there are many dance studios in my area so I was thinking about sending a letter out to all of them to see if they would be interested. Does anyone have a letter? or would I just send a copy of the parent letter?

Things are going just fine - I was able to submit enough for a show - not everyone finished up so I am hoping in the next few weeks those people will close and others will start.

Cross your fingers

whiteyteresa said:
Lucy is starting her 4th year in dance and I want to give the owner on the dance business a new idea on raising money for the dance outfits for the dance recital in April. (The last 3 years in dance they sold Home Interior Candles for $10 - $5 goes toward the candle and $5 for the outfit) So this would give them all something new. There is a total of 128 girls last year - not all would do this fundraiser - many just pay for their own outfits but this would help me out greatly.

I thought about 'The Pampered Chef Pool'

I have a attached the NEW PC Pool and a Parent/Guardian Letter

Would you Please check them out and let me know if it sounds okay - I did this for a Relay for Life team two years ago and it did okay.

Thanks

I trying to fix this 30 square sheet to fit all on a reg sheet of paper instead of legal paper. But everytime I fix it I can only get half the page to show so I adjust everything then it still only shows half the page and half the page is empty ugh :cry: I am so not handy with the tech computer stuff. Can someone please help me.

K_Jurich said:
I trying to fix this 30 square sheet to fit all on a reg sheet of paper instead of legal paper. But everytime I fix it I can only get half the page to show so I adjust everything then it still only shows half the page and half the page is empty ugh :cry: I am so not handy with the tech computer stuff. Can someone please help me.

check your margins

pamperedlinda said:
check your margins

I did they are set to narrow but for some reason it just doesn't want to work.

I'm closing my girls' fundraiser today & right now it's at $1550. I've got two more orders plus the dance instructors to get & enter. Yay! I'm so excited for double Disney points, plus the Jan-Feb Kitchen Electrics incentive! :)

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm closing my girls' fundraiser today & right now it's at $1550. I've got two more orders plus the dance instructors to get & enter. Yay! I'm so excited for double Disney points, plus the Jan-Feb Kitchen Electrics incentive! :)

So did you do the boxes or a regular fundraiser?

I did a regular fundraiser. It's now at 1613 plus a few more orders to go in. We didn't even decide on doing this until Jan. 7. :)

<h2>1. What is the Pampered Chef Pool fundraiser?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef Pool fundraiser is a way for Lucy's dance class to raise money for their recital outfits. It involves selling Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will go towards the dance outfits.</p><h2>2. How does the Pampered Chef Pool fundraiser work?</h2><p>Participants will sell Pampered Chef products to friends, family, and neighbors. A portion of the sales will go towards the dance outfits. The more products sold, the more money raised for the outfits.</p><h2>3. How much of the sales goes towards the dance outfits?</h2><p>For every Pampered Chef product sold, $5 will go towards the dance outfits. This means that if a participant sells 10 products, $50 will go towards their outfit.</p><h2>4. Is the Pampered Chef Pool fundraiser suitable for all 128 girls in the dance class?</h2><p>While not all 128 girls may participate in the fundraiser, it is open to all of them. Those who choose not to participate can still pay for their own outfits, but this fundraiser is a great opportunity for them to help out and save some money.</p><h2>5. Has the Pampered Chef Pool fundraiser been successful in the past?</h2><p>Yes, the Pampered Chef Pool fundraiser has been successful in the past. It was used for a Relay for Life team two years ago and did well. It is a proven fundraising method that can help raise money for Lucy's dance class's outfits.</p>

1. What is the Pampered Chef Pool fundraiser?

The Pampered Chef Pool fundraiser is a way for Lucy's dance class to raise money for their recital outfits. It involves selling Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will go towards the dance outfits.

2. How does the Pampered Chef Pool fundraiser work?

Participants will sell Pampered Chef products to friends, family, and neighbors. A portion of the sales will go towards the dance outfits. The more products sold, the more money raised for the outfits.

3. How much of the sales goes towards the dance outfits?

For every Pampered Chef product sold, $5 will go towards the dance outfits. This means that if a participant sells 10 products, $50 will go towards their outfit.

4. Is the Pampered Chef Pool fundraiser suitable for all 128 girls in the dance class?

While not all 128 girls may participate in the fundraiser, it is open to all of them. Those who choose not to participate can still pay for their own outfits, but this fundraiser is a great opportunity for them to help out and save some money.

5. Has the Pampered Chef Pool fundraiser been successful in the past?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Pool fundraiser has been successful in the past. It was used for a Relay for Life team two years ago and did well. It is a proven fundraising method that can help raise money for Lucy's dance class's outfits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies