• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Logistics: Tips for Sorting and Shipping Orders with Ease

In summary, if you set up the show online - they can order and have it shipped direct.Thanks Becky, glad I was understanding things correctly.
jenandnelson
Hi-
Just wondering if anyone can help me out with this. I am currently running a catalog fundraiser for a dance studio. I gave packets to 40+ families and are expecting them back on Monday. I am starting to worry about the logistics of sorting the orders out once they arrive (if each dancer sells to 5 people that is 200 orders!). My sister is the owner of the studio and I assume she and I will be the ones sorting this mess out. I was debating lumping each dancers orders and entering them in PPP under his/her address and having it shipped directly to each of them. I could then give them a list of who ordered what from them. My problem with that is what if one of their customers needs an adjustment? I would imagine it would be a problem if their order is in the name of the person they placed it with. Does any one know how that would work?

This is my first fundraiser and I would really appreciate any suggestions!!
Thanks

bumping this up... I'm curious too...

I have done a couple larger fundraisers - and here is what I did for the one that was $5000+ - I had order forms made up which had a space for the name of the order taker, and the person placing the order. I put all of the orders individually into PP, and printed out computer order forms for each one, and then wrote the order takers name at the top, and paper clipped them together. When the order came in, I filled each order takers orders - and boxed them up together,and labeled the box(es) and then went to the next order takers orders, and did the same. I was able to keep them separate this way, and then I just had each order taker pick up their box(es) of orders for delivery. Each individual order had the name written on the bag, and a receipt in the bag.

Thanks, OK one silly question. I've never actually printed receipts out of PPP. Do I need a special form or does it automatically generate the receipt on plain paper? Also, can I enter the whole show and then go back and print the receipts?

Thanks again!

jenandnelson said:
Thanks, OK one silly question. I've never actually printed receipts out of PPP. Do I need a special form or does it automatically generate the receipt on plain paper? Also, can I enter the whole show and then go back and print the receipts?

Thanks again!
You have to order PP receipts from Supplies - but they are $2.50 per 100 I think - they have all of the return/warranty info on the back.

And yes - you can enter the whole show and then print receipts. I did it by order-taker just to keep it straight for myself.

Thanks Becky for the info. I have a huge fundraiser going on now with 170 packets. They had over $5,000 in orders last year.

Ann R

Need clarification, I'm really slow today :yuck:

Question...if customers (out of the region, for example) order for the fundraiser via my PWS, can they select to have the order shipped directly to them?

I believe I have the answer "YES"...and the shipping would be the same as a regular individual order via the PWS?

My club is considering a PC fundraiser, but our members are scattered all over the West, and some on the other side of the country.

Thanks

CookingwithMary said:
Need clarification, I'm really slow today :yuck:

Question...if customers (out of the region, for example) order for the fundraiser via my PWS, can they select to have the order shipped directly to them?

I believe I have the answer "YES"...and the shipping would be the same as a regular individual order via the PWS?

My club is considering a PC fundraiser, but our members are scattered all over the West, and some on the other side of the country.

Thanks
Yes!:thumbup:

If you set up the show online - they can order and have it shipped direct.

Thanks Becky, glad I was understanding things correctly.

I'm not easily excited, but getting close :)

Related to Fundraiser Logistics: Tips for Sorting and Shipping Orders with Ease

1. How many people can participate in a large fundraiser?

The number of participants in a large fundraiser can vary depending on the specific event and organization. However, Pampered Chef typically recommends a minimum of 50 participants for a successful large fundraiser.

2. How much can our organization earn from a large fundraiser?

The amount your organization can earn from a large fundraiser also varies based on the event and number of participants. Typically, Pampered Chef fundraisers can earn 15-25% of total sales as profit for the organization.

3. What products can we sell for a large fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can be sold for a large fundraiser, including kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our fundraising team can work with your organization to determine the best products to sell for your specific event.

4. How long does a large fundraiser typically last?

The duration of a large fundraiser can vary, but we recommend a minimum of two to three weeks. This allows ample time for participants to place orders and for the organization to collect payments and submit the final order to Pampered Chef.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for a large fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a large fundraiser with Pampered Chef. Participants can order as much or as little as they would like, and the organization will earn a percentage of the total sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
chefcindyp