• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost $500 Dance Studio Fundraiser Order Before Christmas

In summary, the dance studio's Christmas party went poorly because one of the owners misplaced an order that was for $500. The order was for items for Christmas and the owner is now out a lot of money.
nicki25
Silver Member
I did a fundraiser for a dance studio for the month of December. I had taken everything up to the studio this past monday so that everyone could get it this week and have it before Christmas. Last night was the Christmas party for the dance studio. One of the owners called me and asked where someones order was. I asked the name and went through all my stuff. I told her that I never got an order from that person. I asked her how much she had ordered and they told me it was a $500 order!!! The lady had brought the order to the dance studio and it was filled with items for Christmas and then whoever she gave it too must have misplaced it and it never got to me. I told them that I can still order the items if they find the order and I could give the lady enough catalogs so she could cut items out that were for Christmas but there is no way I could get the items before Christmas.
I still haven't heard if they found this order. I feel so bad for this lady who placed the order. and to top it off it wasn't her friends and family that had placed the items for the order, it was her clients.

Awww... that stinks!

Go back to the studio and make a personal appearance - $500 order? Encourage her to host a FR show for the studio. Also - offer a token humily gesture, like $5 off of her order or free shipping - while you had no part in her order never being given to you, it shows you 'get it' and that you care.

Probably a short, simple handwritten note to her would be good also - other than that, you've done what you could.

God Bless You!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Oh that is just horrible for her and you! Overall nicki25 how did your fundraiser turn out?

Well the dance studio just found the order. They called me to let me know and it was actually only $224.25. Not quite $500. Anyway, I am going to go ahead and order the products for the lady.
The overall fundraiser was about $1500. Not as big as in the past. It is normally around 2500-3000. I guess everyone was all shopped out.

Maybe for future reference you should put on the order forms or catalogs to contact you directly.

I've known with other things in the past that if you give it to a middle man it gets lost amid the shuffle.

For example my guest list for a show in January who my DH works with, she never gave it to him, and they are teachers so out of school for two weeks! I guess she will have to email it to me now!

HTH

Related to Lost $500 Dance Studio Fundraiser Order Before Christmas

1. What is the "Lost $500 Dance Studio Fundraiser Order Before Christmas"?

The "Lost $500 Dance Studio Fundraiser Order Before Christmas" is a fundraiser event organized by the dance studio to raise $500 for their studio. Participants can purchase Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will go towards the studio's fundraiser goal.

2. How do I place an order for the fundraiser?

To place an order, you can either attend the in-person event or place an order online using the designated fundraiser link provided by the dance studio. At checkout, make sure to select the dance studio's name and the order will automatically count towards their fundraiser goal.

3. Can I purchase any Pampered Chef products for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of Pampered Chef products available for purchase during the fundraiser event. The products available will be listed on the fundraiser link provided by the dance studio.

4. When is the deadline to place an order for the fundraiser?

The deadline to place an order for the fundraiser is before Christmas. Exact dates may vary, so make sure to check the fundraiser link or contact the dance studio for more information.

5. How will the dance studio receive the funds raised from the fundraiser?

The dance studio will receive a check for the total amount raised from the fundraiser after the event has ended. The amount will be based on the total sales generated from the fundraiser event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenandnelson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • pampered2007