• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for a Miracle: A Christmas Story

In summary, HO is closed tomorrow and the calendar says HO is closed tomorrow. My screen is showing the same as yours - shipping orders received by Dec. 21. My grand opening show is Sun. Jan 6...and no kit in sight! I submitted a show on the 27th and it finally shipped Friday night and should arrive here on Thursday 1/3 if it helps explain the slowness of filling orders lately with the holidays. The calendar says HO is closed tomorrow
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I submitted a show on the 27th. I had called HO before Christmas... I think on the 21st maybe. I had a gal who will be celebrating Christmas with her family on Jan 3 and wanted to order a DCB. So HO told me "No problem... put the order in on the 27th... it might even ship the same day... it's always slow after Christmas. She even checked with her supervisor. Well... the IPT is showing "shows shipping from Dec. 21" so I think I'm screwed on this one. I'm hoping a consultant somewhere around here MIGHT have one ... I'm really PRAYING someone will ... I'll make some calls in the morning. I've emailed my cluster but I'm thinking lots of people are off for the holiday. I should not have waited to put this order on the show... I should have just done an individual order... ya learn something every day!!!!! :) Thanks for letting me whine! :)

Oh I hope it comes in for you and the customer. Good Luck:)

I hear ya!! I was told to wait until after Christmas to put in my new consultant kit order (b/c it's slow) and it should arrive quickly. My screen is showing the same as yours - shipping orders received by Dec. 21. My grand opening show is Sun. Jan 6...and no kit in sight!

Maybe it'll ship Monday and you'll get it Wed. (crossed fingers) If not, then hopefully you'll find someone in your area with one. Good luck!!

The website didn't update for the last few days, since before Christmas. Maybe, just maybe someone was off and didn't update it those days. Call tomorrow and double-check.

Will HO be open tomorrow?

Should be as far as I know, just closed on Tuesday.

I submitted a show on the 21st and it finally shipped Friday night and should arrive here on Thursday 1/3 if it helps explain the slowness of filling orders lately with the holidays.

The calendar says HO is closed tomorrow.

chefann said:
The calendar says HO is closed tomorrow.

Thanks for correcting me Ann - I was digging around for it and couldn't find it!

Diane - I hope your order still makes it!

you can always call the Express Information System and see if that is telling you anything different

800-449-2433

:chef:

Crap! HO is closed BOTH days!!! I was thinking they were just closed on New Year's Day. UGH! I'm frustrated now. I registered for Leadership at the last minute (literally) on the 15th and the system was all messed up. Instead of giving the early bird rate the prices shot up to the walk up rate of $275. I called PC the next biz. day and they said that someone had entered the early bird rate to end on the 14th not the 15th when it should have. Well, PC assured me that I would get my $75 back the day after the full price was charged and to no avail! Haven't seen that money yet and I sure could use it!

Last edited:
Hey Joy! I can relate. I signed up on 12/25, and my kit doesn't appear to have shipped yet either. I want to set up show dates asap, but I'm hesitant until I have an idea when my kit ships. For the new consultant incentives, the 60 days doesn't start till 10 days AFTER your kit ships, correct?

Nope
whiteyteresa said:
you can always call the Express Information System and see if that is telling you anything different

800-449-2433

:chef:

Same message there... shipping Dec 21st. I'm bummed. If only they had not told me that it wouldn't be any problem... oh well... live and learn...

Did you try tracking Diane and see if it is in the system even if not updated?

It just says received. How would I do that?

quiverfull7 said:
It just says received. How would I do that?
Do you have the show number?If so use it to track by reference # at FedEx.comShould be something like:XXXXXXK012201Where XXXXXX is your consultant #0122 is your show # and 01 is the box # of the shipment.Look at an adjustment screen list of shows for format.

gkoinski said:
Hey Joy! I can relate. I signed up on 12/25, and my kit doesn't appear to have shipped yet either. I want to set up show dates asap, but I'm hesitant until I have an idea when my kit ships. For the new consultant incentives, the 60 days doesn't start till 10 days AFTER your kit ships, correct?

Don't hesitate too long. Get some dates booked anyway. I hesitated way too long in the beginning and really ruined my first 30 days with worry about the kit being shipped and such.

Can you borrow items from the kit from your recruiter or director? That might ease up on your worry. I'm sure it'll ship out on Weds and shipping seems to have been pretty quick up until the holidays actually hit so hopefully it won't take too long.

Yes... # 103... next?

https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?cntry_code=us

Bummer... it can't find anything ... I am going to look up everyone who ordered a DCB in Dec. and see if anyone hasn't opened theirs yet.

gkoinski said:

I don't think that's the way it works. In my welcome email it states that my 60 days starts on 1/3. That's most definitely *not* 10 days after my kits arrives. So, check your welcome email to see when your 60 days starts.

I would start booking now!! I have 5 cooking shows and a catty show set up in January already, but my big stressor is my grand opening (1 of my 5) which is 1/6. Oh well, if my kit doesn't come, I'll do what I can. :chef: I've gotten some great advice and suggestions of things to do if the kit doesn't arrive. One is to borrow what I need. Another great one is to have everyone bring their favorite PC product(s).

Good luck and let me know when you're kit arrives (it will give me hope for mine!) :D

Your start date is by the estimated arrival date. If your kit comes later than expected, contact HO, they will adjust your start date accordingly.

Book now, don't wait!! Ask your recruiter if you can "buy" supplies (invitations, etc) to start your host packets now. You can have a show the same day you get your products if you feel like it!

I submitted an order on 12/24 and it still just says received. I also saw that it says shipping orders through 12/21, has everyone had this same problem? I figured that this order would have at least shipped by now!

Is shipping always this slow? (for future reference)

no- it's because of the holidays. HO was closed a couple of days, and they probably had a lot of staff taking days off after the order deadlines, too. They work their tails off in December, and can use the rest.

I know they deserve rest and I won't argue this but it's just so weird that when I called on the 21st and asked about after the 25th shipping... the gal went and asked her supervisor who relayed the message to me that I had nothing to worry about ... my order would most likely be handled the same day it came in... which was the 27th. I'm thankful that I've located a DCB that I can transfer to the guest who needs it but it's been too close for comfort! I am ready for them to get back on their wonderful regular schedule.

They are up to the 29th on shipping so double-check your tracking now...

Mine is still showing "Received" on Dec. 27th ... sigh! :) It will ship sooner or later.

I was just curious - after their super busy first of the month, you're right - they do deserve rest!

It says the 29th, but mine still says received too. I may have to give them a call tomorrow.

Call early. I called today at 4:30, and I'm still waiting for a call back.

I had a item missing from an order and done an adjustment on the 19th and it has yet to ship and that was before they closed.. I called last week and they said it was in the shipping stage and still nothing...I put in another adj tonight so maybe she will get one of them soon. A whole new group of people wanting to do shows and don't need for to get fed up... I called today and it was a 6 hour wait on a call back....
Crystal

quiverfull7 said:
I'm thankful that I've located a DCB that I can transfer to the guest who needs it but it's been too close for comfort! I am ready for them to get back on their wonderful regular schedule.

So happy to hear that you located a DCB for your customer and I hope the one you are waiting for from HO comes real soon!

I can't wait for my SA Heart Dish to show that has shipped. Hopefully it will be by week's end!:chef:

I bought a SA heart dish, since I didn't earn one and want to have it at my shows. I ordered it yesterday, and it's in ""picking" now.

My order has shipped! Yahoo! At least that one is out of there! I hope all of ya'll's get going too! :) I've got some adjustments that have been sitting there too so hopefully things are back to normal there!

Mine shipped too, must have been late yesterday. My customer will be so happy!

kspry said:
I bought a SA heart dish, since I didn't earn one and want to have it at my shows. I ordered it yesterday, and it's in ""picking" now.

Hate to whine but I earned mine on December 21st (date second show for Dec was sent in), show products received today (1/3) but no signs of my SA Heart Dish being shipped. :cry:

Before anyone comments about if both of my shows were dated in December the answer is yes and my ITP shows 2 shows for December--just thought I would save someone from asking.

I think I might call HO to ask what is going on.

1. Can I still place an order for a Deep Covered Baker (DCB) for a show on December 27th?

Yes, you can still place an order for a DCB for a show on December 27th. Our customer service team confirmed that it would ship the same day as it is typically slow after Christmas. However, please note that due to the holiday season, there may be some delays in shipping.

2. Is it possible to order a DCB for a customer who will be celebrating Christmas on January 3rd?

Yes, it is possible to order a DCB for a customer who will be celebrating Christmas on January 3rd. Our customer service team advised that you could place the order on December 27th and it should ship the same day. However, please keep in mind that there may be some delays in shipping due to the holiday season.

3. Why is the IPT showing "shows shipping from Dec. 21" if I was told I could place an order on December 27th?

We apologize for any confusion. Our customer service team may have advised that you could place the order on December 27th and it should ship the same day. However, due to the holiday season, there may be some delays in shipping. The IPT may be showing a slightly earlier date for shipping to account for these delays.

4. Is it possible that another consultant in my area may have a DCB available for purchase?

It is possible that another consultant in your area may have a DCB available for purchase. We recommend reaching out to your cluster members or other consultants in your area to see if they have a DCB in stock. However, please keep in mind that due to the holiday season, many consultants may be off and it may be challenging to find one with available inventory.

5. Should I have placed this order as an individual order instead of on a show?

In hindsight, it may have been better to place this order as an individual order instead of on a show. However, please note that our customer service team did confirm that it should ship the same day as it is typically slow after Christmas. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we hope you are able to find a DCB for your customer's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • minirottie