• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Gift Delivery Gone Missing - What to Do?

In summary, the customer's Christmas gift arrived, but the recipient didn't see it when they got home. The customer has contacted Fed Ex and they are investigating the situation.
Karen
Gold Member
I have a customer who ordered a Christmas gift from my website and had it shipped direct to the recipient. The tracking information shows that it was delivered (left at the front door) on Dec. 22, however the recipient didn't see anything when she got home. (I'm afraid someone saw the delivery and took the package.)

The customer has contacted Fed Ex and they have made a claim, however the customer is now asking me what can be done. (Fed Ex is also sending the driver to the recipient's home to show her where they left the package.)

Any ideas? HO is closed until Monday, I'm just looking to see if there is anything else that we should be doing that she hasn't already done. Or any advise that I can give her. Should we be submitting a claim with HO when the open on Monday and will they resend the shipment and then follow up with Fed Ex?

TIA. Merry Christmas!

Definitely let HO know about it. They will also investigate and they'll resend it to the customer but it will have to be to a different address.

Have her check with her neighbors. I had a similar issue last week...my hosts order was delivered next door. The husband found it, thought it was his wife's because she'd just attended a show, and took it inside. Although very nerve wracking while it was going on, it did end up okay. I sure hope that's the case for your customer!!! BTW--we also filed a complaint with FedEx to let them know their driver misdelivered the packages.

The same thing happenend to my host. Due to work schedules we hadnt been able to touch base and since she is a repeat host, I trusted that she got it ok as shown delivered on the 15th. Imagine my chagrin when she sent an email to me yesterday, asking if there was a chance it would be delivered by Christmas. I called HO - they expedited it to me and it was delievered this morning - from Chicago to Cleveland. I plan to call HO on Monday and thank them personnally for a job over and above!!!!!! They will follow up with Fedex. As an aside - she doesn't live in the best neighborhood - but yet not a high crime area.
I love this company and all it does to support our business!!:sing:

Also, have her check all the doors to her house, the side of the garage, etc. Sometimes the drivers put things in places you wouldn't think of. I've also had it where a neighbor down the street from the host got the delivery and luckily they called the host and brought it to them.

1. What should I do if my Christmas gift delivery doesn't arrive on time?

If your Christmas gift delivery is delayed or doesn't arrive on the expected date, the first thing you should do is check the tracking information provided by the shipping carrier. This will give you an idea of where your package is and when it is expected to arrive. If the package is significantly delayed, you can contact the shipping carrier or the retailer for further assistance.

2. How can I track my Christmas gift delivery?

Most retailers will provide you with a tracking number for your Christmas gift delivery. You can use this number to track your package through the shipping carrier's website or app. If you are unable to find your tracking number, you can contact the retailer for assistance.

3. What should I do if my Christmas gift delivery is marked as delivered but I never received it?

If your Christmas gift delivery is marked as delivered but you never received it, there are a few steps you can take. First, check with your neighbors or building manager to see if they may have received the package for you. You can also contact the shipping carrier to see if they have any additional information about the delivery. If you are still unable to locate your package, you can contact the retailer for further assistance.

4. Can I get a refund or replacement if my Christmas gift delivery goes missing?

In most cases, retailers will offer a refund or replacement if your Christmas gift delivery goes missing. However, it is important to check the retailer's return and exchange policy for specific instructions and timeframes. If you purchased shipping insurance, you can also contact the shipping carrier for reimbursement.

5. Is there anything I can do to prevent my Christmas gift delivery from going missing?

While there is no guaranteed way to prevent a Christmas gift delivery from going missing, there are a few steps you can take to minimize the chances. Make sure to provide accurate and complete address information when placing your order. You can also opt for shipping options that include tracking and insurance. If possible, try to be home or have someone else available to receive the package on the expected delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmom24
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • pamperedbykathy
  • General Chat
Replies