• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fed-Ex Delivery Disaster: I Was Home All Day Yesterday!

In summary, the speaker is upset with Fed-Ex for delivering a package to the wrong address and not taking responsibility for it. They have had this issue before and are wondering if the driver may be taking the packages. They called HO for help and are hoping to receive a shipment today. They also asked for advice on how to track packages with Fed-Ex.
pamperedmom24
I am so upset with Fed-Ex.....I have been holding off tracking my package because I knew it was supposed to arrive by today and I love walking out and finding a package on my porch.

Well the kids wanted to go to the pool and I wanted to see at least if I should wait around to see if it was going to be delivered today. I tracked the package and it says it was delivered yesterday!!! IT WAS NOT!!!! I was home all day yesterday so I know nothing happened to it, and this is the 2nd time in 3 months they said they delivered something and they didn't.

The first time was a replacement order I put in for a customer and when I tracked the shipment it said delivered and our city,state. I called the customer a few weeks later to catch up on things and she said "I'm still waiting for my replacement", I called Fed-ex and they said it was delivered and gave "MY" address, I said it has never been delivered to me I know that for certain, they said they would look into it and called a few days later to say they talked to the driver, he said he "remembered" (this was like 3 weeks later) putting it on my front porch. Fed-Ex said there was nothing they could do about it. I called HO and they sent another one right out to my customers address and she had it in 3 days!

I am very upset, sorry for the long post, who should I call Fed-Ex or HO. Something very strange is going on 2 "mess up's" in 3 months!!!

Jennifer

I would definately call and let them know, that many times would make me wonder if the driver was taking something. I can see once and a while getting delivered to maybe the wrong address but not when its done repeatively. And how does a driver remember where they delivered three weeks later, come on they have to make dozens and dozens of deliveries every day.

UpdateI called HO and they were very helpful, they said I shouldn't have to deal with Fed-Ex they would. She also put a rush on a second supply shipment so I don't have to wait tooooo long. It just burns me up that you would say it was delivered when I KNOW it wasn't.

Oh well, off to take the kids to the pool, just because Fed-Ex ruined my day doesn't mean the kids day should be ruined as well :) !

Jennifer

Thats crazy. and you would think that if it was left at the wrong house the person who got it would bring it to you.... What are they doing with the pkgs that "are being delivered" but you aren't getting... how annoying I would be very mad. I hope you have a good day at the pool

Does anyone remember how we do the tracking with Fed Ex for things like sell a thon stuff when it's not on CC? I got the reference number, but don't we add 01 or something to the end of it?

I'm hoping a show gets delivered to me today. The host is on vacation through Saturday, so I told her I'd have the show sent to me. I hope they get it right! It's on the vehicle for delivery today.

Yes- you add 01 to the end and use that as the reference number.

chefann said:
Yes- you add 01 to the end and use that as the reference number.

I knew you'd know the answer! That's what I thought too, but every time I try to add it on, it comes back with an error that I didn't fill it out completely. I put in the reference #, United States & my zip, which is what I thought I've always done before. Hmmm....

Ok, answered my own question! Dummy me was putting the reference in for the account # instead of the big space right below it! Duh! Darn, it's still in Chicago. Bummer! I was hoping to have goodies to play with tonight!

Ann knows everything:D

This has been another useless fact from the brain of Ann. :)

Related to Fed-Ex Delivery Disaster: I Was Home All Day Yesterday!

What happened to my Fed-Ex delivery?

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with your Fed-Ex delivery. There could be a number of reasons why your package did not arrive on the expected delivery date. Some common issues include weather delays, incorrect address or incomplete information, and unexpected transportation or processing delays.

Why was my package marked as delivered when I didn't receive it?

We understand how frustrating it can be to see that your package has been marked as delivered, but you have not received it. This can happen for a few reasons, such as the package being delivered to the wrong address, a neighbor or front desk signing for the package, or the package being left in a secure location at your home. If you are still unable to locate your package, please contact Fed-Ex for further assistance.

What should I do if my package is missing or damaged?

If you have not received your package or it arrived damaged, please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work with Fed-Ex to investigate the issue and provide a resolution. Keep in mind that there may be a delay in response time due to high call volumes and limited carrier resources.

Can I track my package?

Yes, you can track your Fed-Ex package using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. If you are having trouble tracking your package, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What is your policy for delayed or missing packages?

If your package is delayed or missing, we will do our best to work with Fed-Ex to resolve the issue and get your package delivered to you as soon as possible. Please note that we are not responsible for delays or issues caused by the carrier, but we will do everything we can to assist you in receiving your order in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies