• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is FedEx causing so many delivery delays for The Pampered Chef?

In summary,-One of my shows was shipped to my house instead of Michigan-I was frantically checking PP to make sure I put in the correct addy, checking everywhere to see that I wasn't in the wrong- HO called me and tracked the package and it was going to the right address- Fed Ex is being frustrating- My other order is supposed to be here today, but it's already after 4 pm in my neck of the woods- I want UPS Back!!!!!!!!!!- The guy finally showed up and dropped off 4 boxes- I happened to hear him, so I went out and thanked him- After bringing the boxes in, I realized I only got 4 boxes. I told my
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I HATE FED EX!!!!
I have been tracking my package deliveries, and noticed that one of my shows shipment was to my house.
Well, that would be fine, but this show was done in Michigan:eek:
So I am frantically checking PP to make sure I put in the correct addy, checking everywhere to see that I wasn't in the wrong.
Call HO, they are supposed to call me back w/in 45-55 min (YEAH RIGHT!).
Two hours later they call me, and they track it and tell me that it is going to the right address.
WELL, WTF is up w/ Fed Ex.
She rambled something off about it.
I am so frustrated with them!!!!!!

My other order is supposed to be here today.
Well it's already after 4 pm in my neck of the woods, and still no Fed Ex person (tapping fingers)
I want UPS Back!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to add,
the guy finally showed up. Dropped off 4 boxes (I was expecting 5!) and walked back to his truck to leave.
I happened to hear him, so I went out and thanked him.
After bringing them in, I realized I only got 4 boxes, so I told my son to stop him.
He told me that there weren't anymore, then he said, "Oh wait. I have one for 1660 Panther." So I told him to check, and sure enough, it was for my neighbor. UGH! Stupid People!!!!

Maybe FedEx recycles thier tracking #'s I know UPS did alot. My 1st show that was being shipped was showing that it was being sent to Cali instead of UT. I am glad that you got your packages though

One of my hosts had to have her miniloaf pan replaced twice because it was broken when it got to her. Hopefully this time it will be ok, if not we will have to try again. PC did put in an I'm sorry gift for her, the minin serving spatula.

Related to Why is FedEx causing so many delivery delays for The Pampered Chef?

1. What is "Have to Jump on the Band-Wagon" all about?

"Have to Jump on the Band-Wagon" is a phrase that refers to following a popular trend or joining a popular group or activity. It can also mean joining something without really thinking about it or just because it's popular.

2. How can I use "Have to Jump on the Band-Wagon" in my Pampered Chef business?

One way to use this phrase in your Pampered Chef business is by showcasing popular or trendy products that are currently in high demand. This can create a sense of urgency and make customers want to "jump on the band-wagon" to get those products before they sell out.

3. Is it important to "jump on the band-wagon" in the direct sales industry?

It can be beneficial to stay up-to-date with popular trends in the direct sales industry and adapt your business accordingly. However, it's also important to stay true to your brand and not just follow trends blindly.

4. How can I encourage my customers to "jump on the band-wagon" with Pampered Chef?

You can encourage your customers to "jump on the band-wagon" by highlighting the unique and popular products that Pampered Chef offers. You can also create limited-time offers or promotions to create a sense of urgency and make customers want to join in on the trend.

5. Is there a downside to always "jumping on the band-wagon"?

While it's important to stay on top of trends and adapt your business accordingly, constantly following the crowd without considering your own brand and values can lead to a lack of authenticity. It's important to find a balance between staying current and staying true to your unique business identity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedmom24
  • General Chat
Replies