• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO Mistakes: My Unlucky Experience with Fed Ex Delivery and Adjustments

So you can check it pretty easily.I spoke with a supervisor and she said she was sorry and felt bad. She is sending me out some extra cattys to make up for it and said she is going to keep an eye on my orders for a while to be sure they are correct.
Becky0216
I know you all say how wonderful HO is with fixing mistakes. And yes, they don't give you a hassle, but they also aren't getting it right. Atleast not for me. I just got a fed ex delivery. It is my adjustment AGAIN! The same adjustment thats been adjusted 5 times! And it is wrong AGAIN! I just don't get it. Why can't they get it right? Everytime i get a little of what I am supposed to have, but not all.
I already spoke with a supervisor. Now what do I do? I had stuff ordered a long way back so I would have it for my shows. Now I have a show today and was waiting on spices that I need for my recipe. Well they are not there.

Am I just that unlucky? At thispoint I don't even want to call them anymore.

Sorry, I am just venting cause I am so annoyed.:cry:

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble!

I'd definitely call again and explain exactly what's happened. They need to know what's going on. Don't give up!

See if your recruiter or someone else in your cluster has what you need.

I one time had to file a complaint about a rep at HO, they told me to send an email to the Soluctions Center and put in the subject line "Please forward to a Director". They call their upper management Directors also. If you want to make sure that someone higher up is getting your issue and may help you get it resolved, try that route. Or call again and speak to another manager. Have them rush you the correct order ASAP.

I know the feeling. I don't get my consultant news and I've verified all the info and its all correct. No one can tell why I don't get them. They just end up sending my back issues, which do me no good. I've stopped calling them about it.

banghead.gif

I dont get my cons. news either. I didnt even think about that. I am so consumed by the order mistakes, I forget about everything else.
I spoke with a supervisor again and she said she was sorry and felt bad. She is sending me out some extra cattys to make up for it and said she is going to keep an eye on my orders for a while to be sure they are correct. We will see what happens now

Don't fret about the CN...I think it goes out in bulk mail which means "whenever" for the post office to deliver. Meaning it doesnt take priority.

And the CN is online.

What is "Seriously at My Wits End!"?

"Seriously at My Wits End!" is a practical and inspirational book written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It offers tips and advice for busy individuals who are looking to simplify their lives and find balance in their daily routines.

Who is the target audience for "Seriously at My Wits End!"?

The book is aimed at anyone who is feeling overwhelmed and stressed by the demands of modern life. It is especially helpful for busy parents, professionals, and anyone looking for practical solutions to simplify their daily tasks and find more time for themselves.

What sets "Seriously at My Wits End!" apart from other self-help books?

What makes this book unique is that it combines practical tips and advice with real-life stories and experiences from Doris Christopher's own journey. It also offers specific solutions for simplifying tasks and finding balance in different areas of life, such as cooking, cleaning, and managing time.

Is "Seriously at My Wits End!" only for people who use Pampered Chef products?

No, the book is not limited to Pampered Chef customers. While it does offer some tips for using Pampered Chef products, the advice and solutions in the book can be applied to anyone's daily routines and tasks.

Can I purchase "Seriously at My Wits End!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Seriously at My Wits End!" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through our independent consultants. You can also find it at major book retailers, both online and in-store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Smashie
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missmindym
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies