• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fed-Ex Lost My TPampered Chef Ring!!!!

In summary, PC says that this is the first time that a TPC ring has been lost. They are having to check with their Fed-ex rep to get the ball rolling on filing a claim.
crissy11
Gold Member
I sent my ring back the end of May for my new diamond to be added and got an email yesterday from HO that I need to get it mailed that we were running out of time to get it to the jewelers. I told Lisa the PC rep that I sent it back a month ago. She asked me to track it. The tracking number says no info found, so I called Fed-Ex last night and the guy tries it and no luck. He says they will put a trace on it but I or PC need to go ahead and file a claim on it because more than likely it is GONE!!!!!
I cannot believe this!!! Has anyone had this happen before? Will PC give me another ring when they get their claim money? I was soo looking forward to getting it at conference.
I could just cry!!!!

Oh that is TERRIBLE!! I'm sure it'll get all worked out. I would see if PC would deal with it and get it all worked out. I'm sure you'll get another ring and they can take it up with FedEx. Do you have documentation from sending it??

OMG how horrible!
That's my biggest fear each year when I ship it back. I hpoe they fnd it for you!

I have the fedex sender's copy that you take off of the envelope before you mail it back. What is weird is the guy picked it up from my house. I can't wait to see him again and see where the next drop off point was.

Lisa from PC said this was the first time that a TPC ring had been lost. They are having to check with their Fed-ex rep to get the ball rolling on filing a claim.

ACK!!! I can't imagine the panic attack you had when you found out the ring was lost! Good to know you have the paperwork you need to prove it was sent. I can't believe that there is no tracking info on it! Don't FE guys scan the package when they pick it up? Wonder what he did (or didn't do) after he picked up the package at your house? Keep us updated on the status of the claim and when you get your new bling!

oh no! I'm sure PC will take care of you.

crissy11 said:
Lisa from PC said this was the first time that a TPC ring had been lost. They are having to check with their Fed-ex rep to get the ball rolling on filing a claim.
wow, for some reason I find that hard to believe! Out of all the consultants who have earned TPC over the years? I'm sure they'll get this all worked out for you. PC is great that way. :)

I just hope that I will have a ring for conference.

Oh Crissy! I hope HO gets it figured out in time for conference!! I am sure they will do all they can for you...

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

I hope your ring is found before conference. What a bummer!

Yikes, sorry this happened to you! I am sure PC will take care of you!

no news today, even after the lady at HO promised she would call with or without an update. Oh well, maybe tomorrow. I really hope that I get a ring before conference.

Keep us posted! I'm so sorry that happened to you!

Now HO is wanting to know if and when did I see the Fed-ex guy pick this up from my house. I didn't make a scheduled pickup because he was already making a delivery to my house and since he never rings the doorbell for me to catch him, I stuck a note on my door with the envelope by the door for him to pick up for me. He picked it up and took the note. I did see him leave but couldn't and don't remember if it was the regular guy. This was actually the first of May according to my supply order for when the last time I had something delivered.
I guess they have to make sure that I am not just saying it is missing. I have returned my ring three other times, I think I would want my extra diamond in it. :)

:grumpy:

Wow - what a nightmare!!

Re: Fed-Ex lost my TPC ring!!!! updateAfter talking with HO today they cannot get any refund from Fed-Ex. They insured it for $500 but Fed-Ex cannot trace it to where anyone picked it up from my house. So it is pretty much my word against the drivers.
I didn't personally hand the package to the driver and didn't call to get a schedule pick up to they have no record that I even put it out on the porch.
It is amazing that I put my note on the door to please pick up the package and after he dropped off my delivery the package and my note were both gone. HO wanted to know if a neighbor would have gotten it. I am the only one home during the day in my subd. There are only 10 of us living here soo far.
The HO lady said she was going to talk with home office and see what to do.

I cannot believe that I may be out of my ring.

Oh no! That is terrible.

What is really sad is that the FedEx driver did that!

Did you see the driver take it?
He didn't scan pickup?
Can you call the local hub and ask them to check the trucks in case it fell somewhere?(I'd also check the local pawn shops!!!!)

Be sure you fill out a police report!!!!

That's just horrible.
I am so sorry. :(

Crissy~

I pray that somehow HO is able to take care of this for you! What a mess...I agree about calling the police, though. Not sure if that can help, but it couldn't hurt! God cares about all of the things going on in our lives. Even though this isn't a life or death type of thing...His hand is still on the situation and I pray that He shows a way for your ring to be replaced!

Crissy - that is so awful. I'm sorry that this is happening. Prayers that you get everything worked out & have your ring by conference.

Well, HO called and had went round and round with Fed-ex and they will not refund their money even though it had insurance for $500. I thought that is what we bought insurance for!!!! Fed is saying that the tracking number was never activated and wondered if I had returned it or not.
PC is believing me.. Thank goodness!! Like they said... I have been with the company over 9 years and have returned my ring several times in the past with no problems so why would I not return it and say I did.
I was on speaker phone the other day and they are going to replace my ring with the new one and I will get it at conference. They also said that this would be the only time they would do that. they said we must follow the directions on returning the ring. I asked what those instructions were besides just getting to Fed-ex??? they said we were to call for a pick up or take it to a Fed-Ex drop off point and get a pick up number..
Do any of you remember the instructions saying that???
I asked them that they may want to in the future to have us sign for our pick ups and also have it encrypted somehow that the contents of the envelope does not say a $500 value. I have alot of sub drivers for Fed-ex and they may not all be honest... not to mention they are independent contractors so it is their word against mine.
I am still furious about it and cannot wait for my driver to show his face. But all I ever see is his butt running down the drive into his truck.

I am glad you are getting a new ring and that PC believed you. When the FedEx guy comes it around the same time of day? I would wait for him inside your door and when he goes to drop off your stuff open the door and say hi we need to talk.

Let us know if you do get to talk to him about it. I am sure he will say it was not me it was a sub that day.

If you didn't hand it to your driver, how do you know that some stranger didn't take it off your porch?

I had a note on the door asking to please pick up the envelope and it was in the corner of the porch. He came and dropped off my package and when I heard the truck, he was leaving and my note and envelope were gone. Within a matter of minutes it was there and then gone when he left. We leave in a subd. with only 6 other houses and I am the only one home during the day. My porch, which I should say doorway, we don't have a porch sits way back from the front of the house.
The lady at home office and I discussed if someone may have gotten it and like she said , why would they take the time to take the note off of the door. My front door is open and the note was on the storm door. They would have grabbed the envelope and ran. My dogs would have barked like crazy if someone had come to the door, just like they do when the Fed guy comes. There is just no way someone else got it.

I have my own policy that you might consider.

1) I receive from Fed-Up because I have no other choice.

2) I ship UPS because they have never, ever screwed me up. Never. Yes, I have used Fed-Up for shipping, and I have a system for that, too - see below.

3) If I am shipping anything valuable, I hand carry it to the UPS Service counter or take it the local mailbox store guy so I can watch him enter it into the system.

If you must have pickups at home, and if you must use Fed-Up, I suggest that you create an online account with them, which is easy and costs nothing. On their website, you can create and print shipping labels, WITH barcodes, and your package will be entered into their system.

The only thing about that is PC sends us the envelope with the shipping label already attached. We just tear off the top copy to keep. It has the barcodes and all on it with the amount of insurance bought. So in the future I will make sure that I take it to the counter and make sure that they scan the barcode to enable the tracking number. Mine was never scanned so Fed couldn't track the number. They said I should have called for a pick up and then I would have had a pick up number for it to be traced, but still the guy has to scan it to enable that...

ZOWIE! I am glad you are at least getting another ring! I hope one of the announcements we get from NC is that we are going back to UPS!

crissy11 said:
I sent my ring back the end of May for my new diamond to be added and got an email yesterday from HO that I need to get it mailed that we were running out of time to get it to the jewelers. I told Lisa the PC rep that I sent it back a month ago. She asked me to track it. The tracking number says no info found, so I called Fed-Ex last night and the guy tries it and no luck. He says they will put a trace on it but I or PC need to go ahead and file a claim on it because more than likely it is GONE!!!!!
I cannot believe this!!! Has anyone had this happen before? Will PC give me another ring when they get their claim money? I was soo looking forward to getting it at conference.
I could just cry!!!!

Crissy, I'm so sorry! I hope they find the ring!

crissy11 said:
The only thing about that is PC sends us the envelope with the shipping label already attached. We just tear off the top copy to keep. It has the barcodes and all on it with the amount of insurance bought. So in the future I will make sure that I take it to the counter and make sure that they scan the barcode to enable the tracking number. Mine was never scanned so Fed couldn't track the number. They said I should have called for a pick up and then I would have had a pick up number for it to be traced, but still the guy has to scan it to enable that...
Good idea - and I'll honk and wave next time I jump off I-65 on 7 on my way to Huntsville.

That will be fine.. I am about 3 miles from I-65 in a little town called Ardmore. We are in 2 states and 4 counties..

I'm so glad that PC is taking care of it for you.

I too am glad that PC is taking care of it for you!

Yeah PC!

Hopefully after this happened to you, PC will be more specific on the instructions how to get it to Fed Ex (sounds best to hand it to the driver and get a receipt, or take it to one of their stores and get a receipt) so that this can't happen to anyone else.

What the heck is that dumb driver gonna do with a PC ring anyhow? Yes, it has value...but no one is gonna want it other than a PC consultant! And even then...we would each get our OWN. Dishonesty just really ticks me off!

I am so glad that PC is fixing this for you, though!

what a nightmare - I am glad this is resolved for you!

Is there any kind of markings on it that would indicate it's a TPC ring? Maybe we should keep our eyes open on ebay/craigslist & see if one shows up. How many diamonds did yours have?

I have often wondered, what if he just decides not to scan it? What happens to my insurance then? I guess now I know.

Crissy - again, I'm so sorry that this is happening to you! Hugs!

I am going to check the pawn shops around here to see if it has been pawned. Not sure what to do if I do find it. Of course, I will let the store owner know that it is mine but is he just going to hand it over??

Did you file a police report? If so, maybe you could take that in with you. Do it on a day when you can call Pampered Chef so that they can talk with the pawn guy. Otherwise, I don't think he'll just hand it over.

crystalscookingnow said:
Is there any kind of markings on it that would indicate it's a TPC ring? Maybe we should keep our eyes open on ebay/craigslist & see if one shows up. How many diamonds did yours have?

I was going to suggest look on ebay too. I wonder if whoever took it knows what it is??? If not, they wouldn't really know what to say on Ebay other than a ruby ring.

I'm sure you've got pictures of you wearing your ring, that would also help.

I'd also check ebay.

Lisa

I'm sure it was in a pawn shop before the sun went down on the day it went missing!

or maybe she'll have the fed ex guy's wife as a customer at a show sporting the ring

Teresa Lynn said:
or maybe she'll have the fed ex guy's wife as a customer at a show sporting the ring

THAT would be poetic justice!

My ring has my initials in it. I have checked on Ebay under everything I can think of with ruby and diamond and unique.. Nothing..
I just placed a supply order so I can face the Fed-Ex guy when he comes to deliver it. I will be waiting on the sidewalk that day....
I have been known as Annie Oakley with a BB gun before, so you may hear of a driver with a BB up his butt.

Did you ever call FedEx and ask to speak to a regional manager? I had a much less serious problem than yours and when I complained, the depot manager and the regional manager both called me to apologize. I don't blame you for wanting to meet the driver, however, I'd be willing to bet you anything that he "wasn't on that route that day". Call Fed Ex and find out who the driver was. And I would absolutely file a police report - that will let them know that you mean business. I guarantee that the driver won't screw around with your packages again! Oh, ask FedEx if their drivers are bonded too. Once you start asking all these questions I bet you'll get a call back.

I did talk with a manager at Fed-ex and the person at home office who is over the fed dept. talked with them and with me on speaker phone for 3 days. It all went back to the package had never been scanned to activate the tracking number so in Fed's eyes I didn't mail it and they wouldn't honor the insurance that was bought on it. In PC's eyes they did believe me, thank goodness, so are giving me a new ring at conference. I have to make sure that I find Lisa to get it.

<h2>1. What should I do if Fed-Ex lost my Pampered Chef ring?</h2><p>If Fed-Ex has lost your Pampered Chef ring, you should contact the company and file a claim. It is also recommended to track the package and contact Fed-Ex to see if they can locate it.</p><h2>2. How long does it take for Pampered Chef to add a new diamond to my ring?</h2><p>The amount of time it takes for Pampered Chef to add a new diamond to your ring may vary. It is best to contact your Pampered Chef representative for an estimated time frame.</p><h2>3. Will Pampered Chef give me a replacement ring if my original one is lost?</h2><p>If your ring is lost during the shipping process, you may be eligible for a replacement ring. You will need to file a claim with the shipping company and provide proof of the lost package to Pampered Chef.</p><h2>4. Has anyone else experienced their Pampered Chef ring being lost by Fed-Ex?</h2><p>It is possible that other customers have experienced their Pampered Chef ring being lost by Fed-Ex. However, this may be an isolated incident and not a common occurrence. It is best to contact Pampered Chef directly for any concerns regarding lost packages.</p><h2>5. Can I still receive my ring in time for conference if it was lost by Fed-Ex?</h2><p>If your ring was lost by Fed-Ex and a replacement is needed, it may not be possible to receive it in time for conference. However, it is best to contact your Pampered Chef representative for more information and updates on the status of your ring.</p>

1. What should I do if Fed-Ex lost my Pampered Chef ring?

If Fed-Ex has lost your Pampered Chef ring, you should contact the company and file a claim. It is also recommended to track the package and contact Fed-Ex to see if they can locate it.

2. How long does it take for Pampered Chef to add a new diamond to my ring?

The amount of time it takes for Pampered Chef to add a new diamond to your ring may vary. It is best to contact your Pampered Chef representative for an estimated time frame.

3. Will Pampered Chef give me a replacement ring if my original one is lost?

If your ring is lost during the shipping process, you may be eligible for a replacement ring. You will need to file a claim with the shipping company and provide proof of the lost package to Pampered Chef.

4. Has anyone else experienced their Pampered Chef ring being lost by Fed-Ex?

It is possible that other customers have experienced their Pampered Chef ring being lost by Fed-Ex. However, this may be an isolated incident and not a common occurrence. It is best to contact Pampered Chef directly for any concerns regarding lost packages.

5. Can I still receive my ring in time for conference if it was lost by Fed-Ex?

If your ring was lost by Fed-Ex and a replacement is needed, it may not be possible to receive it in time for conference. However, it is best to contact your Pampered Chef representative for more information and updates on the status of your ring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies