• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fed-Ex Lost My TPampered Chef Ring!!!!

In summary, PC says that this is the first time that a TPC ring has been lost. They are having to check with their Fed-ex rep to get the ball rolling on filing a claim.
Good. Although FE won't admit it to you, I am sure that the driver was spoken to and he is being watched.....if he is still employed there.

I liked UPS much better we have a drop off for that and I knew it was where it was supposed to be,. Then last year I had to drop it in a Fed E#x drop box because we have no fed ex unless I drive an hour. (Which I will when I can get TPC again to not go through what you went through) I was worried for weeks until I got my ring back

<h2>1. What should I do if Fed-Ex lost my Pampered Chef ring?</h2><p>If Fed-Ex has lost your Pampered Chef ring, you should contact the company and file a claim. It is also recommended to track the package and contact Fed-Ex to see if they can locate it.</p><h2>2. How long does it take for Pampered Chef to add a new diamond to my ring?</h2><p>The amount of time it takes for Pampered Chef to add a new diamond to your ring may vary. It is best to contact your Pampered Chef representative for an estimated time frame.</p><h2>3. Will Pampered Chef give me a replacement ring if my original one is lost?</h2><p>If your ring is lost during the shipping process, you may be eligible for a replacement ring. You will need to file a claim with the shipping company and provide proof of the lost package to Pampered Chef.</p><h2>4. Has anyone else experienced their Pampered Chef ring being lost by Fed-Ex?</h2><p>It is possible that other customers have experienced their Pampered Chef ring being lost by Fed-Ex. However, this may be an isolated incident and not a common occurrence. It is best to contact Pampered Chef directly for any concerns regarding lost packages.</p><h2>5. Can I still receive my ring in time for conference if it was lost by Fed-Ex?</h2><p>If your ring was lost by Fed-Ex and a replacement is needed, it may not be possible to receive it in time for conference. However, it is best to contact your Pampered Chef representative for more information and updates on the status of your ring.</p>

1. What should I do if Fed-Ex lost my Pampered Chef ring?

If Fed-Ex has lost your Pampered Chef ring, you should contact the company and file a claim. It is also recommended to track the package and contact Fed-Ex to see if they can locate it.

2. How long does it take for Pampered Chef to add a new diamond to my ring?

The amount of time it takes for Pampered Chef to add a new diamond to your ring may vary. It is best to contact your Pampered Chef representative for an estimated time frame.

3. Will Pampered Chef give me a replacement ring if my original one is lost?

If your ring is lost during the shipping process, you may be eligible for a replacement ring. You will need to file a claim with the shipping company and provide proof of the lost package to Pampered Chef.

4. Has anyone else experienced their Pampered Chef ring being lost by Fed-Ex?

It is possible that other customers have experienced their Pampered Chef ring being lost by Fed-Ex. However, this may be an isolated incident and not a common occurrence. It is best to contact Pampered Chef directly for any concerns regarding lost packages.

5. Can I still receive my ring in time for conference if it was lost by Fed-Ex?

If your ring was lost by Fed-Ex and a replacement is needed, it may not be possible to receive it in time for conference. However, it is best to contact your Pampered Chef representative for more information and updates on the status of your ring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies