• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with Fed Ex: My First Return Experience

In summary, the conversation revolved around the difficulties of returning products with FedEx, with many participants expressing frustrations about having to go to a physical location to drop off the package and the inconvenience of the nearest location being far away. However, it was eventually mentioned that FedEx does offer pickup options and some participants had already had positive experiences with their drivers. Overall, the conversation ended on a more positive note with the acknowledgement that there are easier ways to return items with FedEx.
mandydollie
Ok...I'm going through my first experience with Fed Ex and having to return a product and already HATE it. First I have to fill out this form and then take the form AND the product package to a Fed Ex Counter so that they can create a label and then ship it out. The closest counter to me is in downtown with no close parking..so i'll have to pay to park, and then waste time running in and dealing with the return at the counter since I dont' have a label. I miss UPS already. :mad:

Hmm, that does not sound assuring at all! I dont' even know where the closest FEdEx shop is to me?? I guess I will have to do a search!! That totally sucks!

Found out the nearest location is 15 Min away! Yikes- I liked my UPS store 1 min away from me! :(

OH, man. I think the nearest one to me is over an hour away. Surely they'll have better options soon.

I hope so... our return policy was so nice when UPS would just show up and pick up the item

There has to be...my closest fedex/kinko's is over 50 mins away!!

Oh... I was just reading the Q&A about fed ex and it says that you can request a call tag...well guess what i'll be doing!!!!! :)

Yeah - my closest DredEx site is 45 minutes away from my work - 1.5 hours from home - YIKES... I guess I better get organinzed...:confused:

mandydollie said:
Oh... I was just reading the Q&A about fed ex and it says that you can request a call tag...well guess what i'll be doing!!!!! :)
what a relief!!

Yeah, you can have it picked up, too. You don't have to drop it off, but for some that may be more convenient.

I am sure there are easier ways? I don't think that PC would choose an option that is going to be HARDER on us consultants?!

Yes yes..of course Fed ex will do pick ups

I had them do a pick up just this morning. The driver showed up at about 9 and we talked for a moment, seems pretty nice. She only had a tag to pick up one of the boxes but told me that she would take them both and bring me a reciept tomorrow. Then at about 10:30 another driver shows up with a tag for one box. I explained to him that they had both been picked up earlier. He scared me to pieces at first by telling me that he is the only driver in the area and he didn't know who would have been in the area. Then he looked at the reciept that she left with me and explained that there are "home delivery" drivers and "ground" drivers (whatever) and the tags had been sent to them incorrectly. Long story short, both drivers were very nice and my two boxes are on the way back to HO.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

What is the process for returning a product?

To return a product, simply contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will provide you with a return authorization number and instructions on how to send back the product.

Do I have to pay for return shipping?

If your return is due to a defect or error on our part, we will provide a prepaid shipping label. Otherwise, the cost of return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer.

How long does it take for returns to be processed?

Once we receive your return, it typically takes 7-10 business days for us to process the refund or exchange. You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed.

Can I return a product that has been used?

Yes, as long as it is within the 30-day return window and the product is still in its original condition, you may return it for a refund or exchange. However, we do not accept returns on items that have been used beyond normal wear and tear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbykathy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Shawnna