• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Frustration with Fed-Ex Delivery - A Rant

In summary, the person's show was supposed to be delivered today, but it wasn't and now there's a delivery exception. The details say that there was "no attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day". The person is hoping that the package will be delivered first thing in the morning.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I am so mad! I have a show that I had sent to my house that was supposed to be delivered today. It showed a delivery date of 12/14. I realize that it says estimated, but come on. On the tracker, it says that the package was on the local delivery truck this morning at 9:39 AM. I just checked it b/c as of 11:09 PM (cst), there's no package. Now, it says, Delivery Exception. The details says "No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next business day". There wasn't anything wrong, he just decided it was time to call it a day & go home. It was at 6:11 PM! Sorry, but this just burned my butt. In the one month of the year where deliveries are especially important & he decided he just wanted to go home. That ticks me off. I really hope that he delivers it first thing in the morning. DH & I will be leaving for our night away in the afternoon & we're expecting 2-6" of snow. We won't be home tomorrow to get the package & it's going to sit outside until we get home Sunday evening. :mad: :grumpy: :mad: :grumpy:

Just had to get that off my chest! GRRR.

On a happy note, I'll be taking my DH to the PACKERS game on Sunday for his 30th birthday. :D

I hope you get it before you leave. My Fed Ex guy comes late in the day, even on Saturdays. I have a side entry garage and he never leaves it on the front porch. He leaves it on the ground right by the garage door. UPS and USPS always bring packages to my front door, on the porch, where it's more protected from the elements. I left a note for him once, a really big note to stack the heavy boxes on the bottom and the light ones on the top, right side up. Duh! Why would I have to say that? Next time I know a package is coming I'll leave a new note to please leave it by the front door.

I just called FedEx to complain. The guy gave me a big bunch of crud about how they hire contract drivers for these "Home Delivery" types. He was giving me grieve about it when he asked about the delivery. I told him that I receive deliveries from this driver all of the time as I am a Pampered Chef consultant. He promptly got nice to me & wanted to help me. I asked if they could put a requested time on the package & he said that he would but if he did that there was a 70% change that it WOULDN'T be delivered in the time that I requested. I asked for them to have the center call me first thing in the morning so that I can get an explanation. He couldn't figure out why the driver would just not deliver the package either.

Can you ask a neighbor to keep an eye out and have them put the packages in your garage or something?

What is "My Own Fed-Ex Gripe"?

"My Own Fed-Ex Gripe" is a product offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to conveniently ship their orders directly to their desired location through Fed-Ex.

How does "My Own Fed-Ex Gripe" work?

To use "My Own Fed-Ex Gripe", simply select the option at checkout and provide the shipping address where you would like your order to be delivered. We will take care of the rest and ensure your order arrives safely and on time.

Is there an additional cost for using "My Own Fed-Ex Gripe"?

There is a small additional fee for using "My Own Fed-Ex Gripe" as it covers the cost of packaging materials and shipping through Fed-Ex. However, this fee is often less than what it would cost to ship the order yourself.

Can I track my order when using "My Own Fed-Ex Gripe"?

Yes, you can easily track your order through the Fed-Ex website or app using the tracking number provided to you. This allows you to stay updated on the status of your order and know when to expect its arrival.

What if my order is damaged or lost during shipping?

In the rare case that your order is damaged or lost during shipping, please contact our customer service team and we will work with Fed-Ex to resolve the issue and ensure you receive your order in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies