• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrating Delivery Wait: Tracking My Kit with FedEx

In summary, the person is unhappy because they don't think their package has been picked up yet and they're worried.
hoosierchef
Ok, so I called HO today and got the tracking info for my kit. (Impatient little me.....lol) Here what the FedEx website says:

Jan 29, 2007 11:38 AM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

ADDISON, IL​

Hum.....and the delivery date states tomorrow! This concerns me. The way the FedEx site reads, they've recieved the information electronically, but they've yet to physically pick up the package!!! :mad:

I deal with this sort of thing all the time at my full-time job, so I have no doubt that my kit is sitting on a dock somewhere in Addison waiting to be picked up!!!! :mad:

I just have to vent. This is really frustrating!!!!!!

This isn't FedEx's fault......

All that means is that PC has entered your package into the computer and that it is ready to ship. It isn't even at FedEx yet. It is at the Pampered Chef warehouse until they get the FedEx pickup. If you are in Indiana, it will be delivered tomorrow. Check the tracking info again tomorrow and you will see the timeline. I live in Iowa. I ordered a Sample Package yesterday morning, my FedEx guy just delivered it. :)

I'm not upset with FedEx.....I'm upset with HO. I know how the whole shipping thing works.

This happened with UPS all the time too. It's just the reality of the way they ship.

DebbieJ said:
This happened with UPS all the time too. It's just the reality of the way they ship.

K. Thx Deb. It's been over 4 years since I sold last.......You tend to forget the not so pleasant things. :p

hoosierchef said:
I'm not upset with FedEx.....I'm upset with HO. I know how the whole shipping thing works.

Considering the title of your thread was...
FedEx.....:mad:
I figured you were mad at them. Just trying to help.

It's Ok Jen. Just venting. On a bright note, I checked my tracking info this morning.....

The estimated delivery date is tomorrow, but it says it's on the truck for delivery today! YeeHaw!!!

1. How long does it typically take for my Pampered Chef kit to be delivered?

The delivery time for your Pampered Chef kit can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. However, most standard deliveries arrive within 7-10 business days.

2. Can I track my Pampered Chef kit while it is being shipped?

Yes, you can track your kit by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. This will allow you to see the status and location of your package during the delivery process.

3. My tracking information has not been updated in several days. Should I be concerned?

In some cases, the tracking information may not be updated for a few days due to delays in scanning packages at each location. However, if your package has not shown any progress after 5 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. I received a notification that my kit was delivered, but I cannot find it. What should I do?

If you received a delivery confirmation but cannot locate your kit, please check with your neighbors or building manager in case it was delivered to the wrong address. If you still cannot find it, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I change the delivery address for my Pampered Chef kit after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to the delivery address once the package has been shipped. We recommend contacting the carrier directly to see if they can reroute the package to the correct address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedmom24