• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why has FedEx not delivered my Pampered Chef CO Kit? VENT

In summary, the conversation is about a customer's frustration with FedEx for not delivering their package on time. The customer had been waiting all day for their changeover kit and it was not delivered due to a "Delivery Exception" that was not their fault. The customer contacted FedEx and was told that the package would be delivered the next day, but they were still upset about the delay. Other participants in the conversation shared similar experiences with FedEx and expressed their frustrations as well.
kam
Staff member
VENT:
FedEx stinks!
I have been waiting ALL day to go home and open my CO Kit.

My changeover kit was on the truck and it didn't get delivered! It said "Delivery Exception: Customer not available or business closed".

I cannot believe it. I called FedEx and the Rep apologized and put a note to make sure it was delivered tomorrow. He kept asking about house or apt etc etc and I told him I get deliveries all the time and NO signature is required so I did not appreciate them designating this as a possible customer fault thing. I told him if the tracking says On Truck For Delivery we assume that a package will be delivered that day!! UGH.

I know this is not a crisis - I was just SOO looking forward to spending tonight looking at the new Fall stuff! Bummed.

Thanks for listening. DH doesn't understand!

Last edited:
We totally understand..................... I am feeling for ya...

oh that stinks Kathleen - don't sweat it too much - it will be there tommorrow!

I know your anticipation.... I am waiting for mine to come today!??? I thought it'd arrived yesterday with my suprise box but it's supposed to come today!

Heather - did you get your SAT yet?? I am a future as well and wondering........

What can happen is that if they get to the end of the day and want to go home (they are independent drivers), they just go home. They need to track the packages some how and that option is the fall back for "I was too lazy to finish all my deliveries"!

PamperedDor said:
Heather - did you get your SAT yet?? I am a future as well and wondering........

Yes, they both came today! I just haven't had time to look everything over yet! WE had a dinner party and Now I am off to bed! Tomorrow!:D

wadesgirl said:
What can happen is that if they get to the end of the day and want to go home (they are independent drivers), they just go home. They need to track the packages some how and that option is the fall back for "I was too lazy to finish all my deliveries"!

Are you kidding me?! They do this?! I know that the one Fed Ex driver that delivers to my work, drives like a maniac and took out part of our building b/c he is an idiot and wasn't paying attention, but seriously!!
We are expecting this stuff, HO wants us to get our stuff quickly, that is why they send it FedEx. Makes me want to confront my FedEX guy at home and say, even when you don't want to make deliveries, get my stuff here on time. LOL!! Think he'll listen?! LOL!!

They did it to me Thursday. I was waiting Friday if they did not come I was calling.

wadesgirl said:

Yes, this is what I figured happened. It is just frustrating. When I track the package I don't rely on the estimated delivery date knowing full well that it can change due to many factors. But I always figured once it was on the truck I was pretty safe. This happened once in the winter but it was snowing and icing so I did not really expect then to be able to finish their rounds becuase of the weather. But yesterday was a beautiful day here. Maybe since it was a Friday he didn't want to finish...

I think I was more ticked off at the "customer not available" thing since that had nothing to do with it.

Oh well, still waiting for the delivery. I have a show in an hour and was hoping for the minis to get Sept bookngs - but I guess that won't happen now!

Had the same thing happen to me a few months ago. This was for a show and it said on truck for delivery. Never delivered and showed exception. I called them and the guy tried telling me that they have to have a signature due to liablilities of the driver. I said I'm a PC Consultant and I receive many deliveries and have never had to sign. He insists that a signature is required. Next day, I get home....guess what....5 boxes on my steps and nobody was home the entire day!! Really wished I had gotten the guy's name that I spoke with just to tell him about it.

wadesgirl said:

This is so true. This has happened to me numerous times. The driver then told me that on she had run out of time the night before, when she delivered on Sunday and if I ever saw that again, then she be delivering it on the next day.

What it probably should read is "Fed Ex Driver is LAZY and wanted to call it a day".

Did you get it? I hope so!;)

MissChef said:
Did you get it? I hope so!;)

Yep! It came Saturday - but FedEx decided not to ring the doorbell! So who knows how long it was sitting there until we saw it! Usually they ring the doorbell!

I am SO HAPPY to finally get the new SB and see the new catalog!

kam said:
Yep! It came Saturday - but FedEx decided not to ring the doorbell! So who knows how long it was sitting there until we saw it! Usually they ring the doorbell!

I am SO HAPPY to finally get the new SB and see the new catalog!

He probably didn't want to get yelled at for not delivering it on Friday! :D

They VERY SELDOM ever ring my door bell:grumpy::thumbdown:. I did like UPS's service WAY BETTER! I think that Fed Ex delivers faster and that is good but I liked the relationship I had with my UPS driver. He use to put my orders on my back porch and that is a chore because I have a steep incline to my back yard, especially when carrying heavy boxes! Or he hid them behind my trash can, if it was only 1 box. He'd put the big envelopes in between my front door and screen door. He often would carry my boxes in my house because my house is set up where you have to walk upstairs when you come in the front door, so he would bring them upstairs for me so I wouldn't have to lug them up there!
Oh well, Fed Ex is okay and I'm not miseralbe like some people but their customer service, especially where their drivers are concerned lacks in comparison to UPS!

1. What should I do if my Fed Ex delivery did not include the Co Kit?

If your Fed Ex delivery did not include the Co Kit, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will be able to assist you in getting a replacement Co Kit sent out to you as soon as possible.

2. Will I be charged for the missing Co Kit?

No, you will not be charged for the missing Co Kit. Our customer service team will work with Fed Ex to resolve the issue and get a replacement Co Kit sent to you at no additional cost.

3. How long will it take to receive my replacement Co Kit?

The time frame for receiving your replacement Co Kit may vary depending on the availability of the item and shipping times. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date once the issue has been resolved.

4. Can I track the delivery of my replacement Co Kit?

Yes, once the replacement Co Kit has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number from our customer service team. This will allow you to track the delivery of your item and know when to expect it.

5. What should I do if my replacement Co Kit is also missing?

If your replacement Co Kit is also missing, please contact our customer service team right away. They will work with Fed Ex to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your Co Kit as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet