• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Delivery: My 1st Shipment from Them is Gone!

sometime after 1/20. I find that with sell a thons and changeovers, the date that HO says it was shipped is not necessarily the date it leaves the warehouse.
heat123
Silver Member
ok, I'm really not usually one to start a complaning thread but... this is supposed to be my 1st shipment from them and it's gone missing :mad: , I think it was my trifle bowl (which left HO 1/17/07!:eek: ) I check tracking onsite and it read my pk. was delivered at 8:37pm last night... well DH was home, porch light on didn't bother to ring the bell or knock and supposably they left it on the porch.. I was at a show and got home at 9pm we are in a nice neighborhood so we don't worry about theft! Nothing was at my door!!!!!:(
I am livid right now because I never had problems with UPS and it usually took only 6 days to deliver not 10!!! And I was soo looking forward to my bowl!!!! Anyways sorry I just had to vent! Hopefully this is not an indication of future delieveries!

BTW do we contact HO or FEDEX about missing deliveries??

fedex.comHO might not be able to help much, because once it leaves the dock, the box is FedEx's problem.However, if you send any e-mails to FedEx, I would cc fieldservice@ pamperedchef.com

ok thanks! Will email them now!

hmm I emailed that fieldservice address and two times it came back undeliverable? Is there another address?

heat123 said:
hmm I emailed that fieldservice address and two times it came back undeliverable? Is there another address?
Use [email protected] or do as I do and go to CC and email through there. I have never had an email come back undelivered when doing it from there.

Did you take the space out of the address I posted to keep spambots from harvesting it?

Thanks Beth I did email solutions center direct but figured the fieldservice was a different dept. so I tried them too.
I hope they don't tell me it's out of their hands that it went missing and I am out my Bowl! :(

heat123 said:
Thanks Beth I did email solutions center direct but figured the fieldservice was a different dept. so I tried them too.
I hope they don't tell me it's out of their hands that it went missing and I am out my Bowl! :(
If you send an email to the "wrong" department at PC they forward it on and it doesn't seem to take any longer to get a response.

Heather, that is horrible! Did you get your changeover box yet? Do you suppose they delivered to the wrong house? I assume you checked all of your entrances,etc. I hope it shows up soon.

You poor thing, I feel soooooo bad for you, I really hope you get your things soon....
;)

pamperedharriet said:
Heather, that is horrible! Did you get your changeover box yet? Do you suppose they delivered to the wrong house? I assume you checked all of your entrances,etc. I hope it shows up soon.
No changeover either! Which I was going to give them until tuesday which should be the latest it would arrive! Unless they are blind they should have read our address # our front driveway and porch were lit up....

OMG, speak of the devil, ears must have been burning raising H***... DH just hands me a package, said um this was just on the front door! My Change over kit!!!! I guess my trifle is then on the way?? So either it was delivered to a neighbor or they delivered it today?

heat123 said:
No changeover either! Which I was going to give them until tuesday which should be the latest it would arrive! Unless they are blind they should have read our address # our front driveway and porch were lit up....

OMG, speak of the devil, ears must have been burning raising H***... DH just hands me a package, said um this was just on the front door! My Change over kit!!!! I guess my trifle is then on the way?? So either it was delivered to a neighbor or they delivered it today?

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations on getting your changeover kit! My trifle is due to be delivered on Wednesday. Have fun going through it!

I kind of think it went to a neighbor's by mistake and they just realized it was there and put it at your front door. I don't think they ever deliver on Sunday's.

Thanks for your shoulders ladies, while I cried boohoo on them, now off to read everything in my CO kit! :)

I find that with sell a thons and changeovers, the date that HO says it was shipped is not necessarily the date it leaves the warehouse.

As you can imagine, they prepare THOUSANDS of those packets and get all the info in there ready to send. Mine showed that it shipped 1/17 as well, but in reality it didn't leave the warehouse until the 25th or so.

I wouldn't sweat it yet. They'll work out the kinks. Be patient.

heat123 said:
Thanks for your shoulders ladies, while I cried boohoo on them, now off to read everything in my CO kit! :)

Now go check out those WONDERFUL new recipes!!!

Gee I wish everytime I was waiting for something it would show up! So glad Heather got her CO kit!

The shipping date on CC is, I believe, the date the paperwork is created. It is often a day or two later, or even before, that it might leave the dock.I'm located close enough to HO than everything is overnight anyway. Often, by the time one of my shipments shows up on CC, it's already here.

That's great KG! Maybe we ought to have you pick up our packages! Only kidding!

Kind of a long drive to Live Free or Die from Eat Cheese or Die.

pamperedharriet said:
That's great KG! Maybe we ought to have you pick up our packages! Only kidding!

HERE HERE....I Second That......:cool:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Kind of a long drive to Live Free or Die from Eat Cheese or Die.

Especially in the arctic air!

1. What should I do if my 1st shipment from Pampered Chef is missing?

If your 1st shipment from Pampered Chef is missing, please reach out to our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to track your package and resolve the issue.

2. How long does it typically take for a Pampered Chef shipment to arrive?

The delivery time for Pampered Chef shipments can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. However, most orders are delivered within 2-5 business days.

3. What happens if my shipment is lost or stolen?

If your shipment is lost or stolen, please contact our customer service team right away. We will work with you to file a claim with the shipping carrier and send a replacement order if necessary.

4. Can I track my Pampered Chef shipment?

Yes, you can track your shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on your order history. You will see a tracking number and link to the shipping carrier's website.

5. What should I do if my shipment arrives damaged?

If your shipment arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team within 48 hours of delivery. We will work with you to file a claim with the shipping carrier and send a replacement order if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedmom24
  • General Chat
Replies