• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with Delivery Problems? My Experiences and How I Handled Them

In summary, the speaker has had five experiences with orders, and three of them were messed up. They encountered missing items, delayed deliveries, and a friend who never received their shipment. They are wondering if this is a normal occurrence and are seeking advice on how to handle these issues. The consultant assures them that while mistakes can happen, they are committed to resolving any problems and ensuring future orders are delivered correctly.
Oklabell
I have had 5 expiences with orders and 3 were messed up.
When I hosted-6 things were missing and I asked the girl how signed me up and she said sometimes it happens. Took me a month to get it all.
My 2nd show-something was missing
My last show-I good friend she never got the shipment. She lives a a busy street and the box was delivered at 2 and she gets home at 5. (I email HO but really don't know what to do on that one)

Is this normal? I am having a hard time with 3 out of 5 on proper delivery.

thanks in advance

Wow that is very weird. Grant it I am new but I have had about 12 shows and have not had any problems with the shipments except for a set of dot cups being broken but that is all.

So, I saw the thread title and thought to myself, "Yup, each kid had their own set of problems!" But their healthy and happy and all good in the end!

It does happen from time to time. I would have called HO about the missing shipment. They will usually do a follow up with FedEx and get the shipment out as soon as they can. As for missing things, it does happen but I don't think it normally takes a month to get the stuff. Could have been the consultant who forgot to call about the issue. Most of the time, I don't have any issues with my shipments.

,Hi there,I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with your orders. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I take pride in ensuring that all orders are delivered correctly and on time. However, sometimes mistakes can happen and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.If you have missing items or a shipment that hasn't arrived, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly. I will do my best to resolve the issue and make sure you receive all of your items as soon as possible. In the case of your friend's missing shipment, I would recommend contacting our Home Office for further assistance. They may be able to track the package or send a replacement if necessary.I understand that this can be frustrating and I appreciate your patience. Please know that I am here to support you and ensure that your future orders are delivered correctly. Thank you for your understanding.Best,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How long does it typically take for a Pampered Chef order to be delivered?

The standard delivery time for Pampered Chef orders is 3-5 business days. However, during busy seasons or with custom/personalized items, delivery may take longer.

2. Can I track my Pampered Chef delivery?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status and location of your delivery.

3. My Pampered Chef order has not arrived yet, what should I do?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with an update on your delivery status and assist with any issues.

4. What do I do if my Pampered Chef order arrives damaged?

If your order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

5. Can I change the delivery address for my Pampered Chef order?

If you need to change the delivery address for your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We may be able to update the address if the order has not yet been shipped. However, if the order has already been shipped, we may not be able to change the delivery address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies