• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Show Schedule Blues: A Look at My Struggles to Reach My Sales Goal

In summary, Cindy Chef Nic had five shows scheduled for June, but only two of them ended up happening. She also had a possible host for June, but that fell through. She had one more show scheduled for June, but it was cancelled.
ChefNic
I had 5 shows scheduled for June... plus a couple possible hosts for June...
The first two shows of the month joined to become co-hosts... and only ended up with around $340...

My second show is tomorrow (the 22nd) - so far only one outside order...

My third show I talked to yesterday ...she only had 2 or 3 people coming the rest were out of town... so she changed to July...

My fourth show I talked to yesterday ... her mother and MIL were going to be out of town, so she wanted to change it to July, but only on a Sunday... and no Sunday worked for both of us...so she changed to AUGUST...

The other possibles never panned out...

So there went my June! In May I did $2534... and having 5 shows on the calendar I was determined to have a $3000 month...
Now I don't even see Level 1 on my horizon.

Ok... I feel better...well sorta!
I guess we can't win them all!
I hope my cluster pulls together and we can all get that $70 product...!!

I feel your pain, I have only submitted a catalog show, my first kitchen show is tonight. As of last night my host had 2 guests, possibly a 3rd this morning. Not looking good!!! I have one more this month the 28th hopefully to close that night. I'll do a happy dance if I make level 1!

Me to, I had 4 shows booked for June and all have cancelled for one reason or another. I was venting to my older daughter about it and she ended up doing a surprise catalog show ( she didnt tell me she was doing it, she just got her friends together) for me and phoned me the other day with 300.00 in sales.

So you see sometimes it helps to vent to family and friends lol.

Cindy

ChefNic,

There's still time to pull together a Mystery Host show. If you have a website (and email addresses for past guests), you can do it all online.

This time (I do one in June and December), I'm giving people tickets (I draw a name for the winner of the Host benefits) for ordering online or attending my show.

I sent the email yesterday and I've had 5 people respond so far. The Mystery Host Shows have been very popular for me. It should also help me get dates in July which is EMPTY right now.

I have 5 scheduled:
My 1st catty show closed at $585 and I have my fist Pc bridal shower this weekend. (So I was all pumped at first)
My 2nd show is only at $232 with no high hopes it will close with any more sales.
3rd- I have my fist Pc bridal shower this weekend with 25 expected guests.
But I am just hoping it qualifies (as alot of guests have already asked the bride to bring their own gifts and she said whatever).
4th and 5th are at the last week of the month so I don't know their outcome ??

I was hoping to reach the 2nd level by offering my hosts incentives all over the place for June but I will probably just reach level 1 this year! Oh-well we can always buy the sample products at 50% off!

Don't feel bad, it's happening to everyone I think! Summer months are just TOUGH, people are traveling etc...
I was pumped in the beginning w/7 cooking shows & 2 catty shows. One has cancelled, & the others are way below my average. Was hoping to get level 3, but I'll just take what I can get & be happy to get level 2. Then I'll just buy the rest!! What the heck, it's a tax right-off anyway!
Just stay positive, I believe everything happens for a reason, maybe these ones that have rescheduled for other months will end up being GREAT shows!:D :D :D

heat123 said:
I have 5 scheduled:
My 1st catty show closed at $585 and I have my fist Pc bridal shower this weekend. (So I was all pumped at first)
My 2nd show is only at $232 with no high hopes it will close with any more sales.
3rd- I have my fist Pc bridal shower this weekend with 25 expected guests.
But I am just hoping it qualifies (as alot of guests have already asked the bride to bring their own gifts and she said whatever).
4th and 5th are at the last week of the month so I don't know their outcome ??

I was hoping to reach the 2nd level by offering my hosts incentives all over the place for June but I will probably just reach level 1 this year! Oh-well we can always buy the sample products at 50% off!

To count for this month incentive all show must be at least $250 so if you have to, add something to make the guest sales at least $250

It is June 21st and my total sales so far- $56 from my mom and sister. I need my two shows for my cluster challenge still and I am not even going to think about level 1. I am really bummed, but I am trying to make July and August great so I can use my commission to but them at half price.

whiteyteresa said:
To count for this month incentive all show must be at least $250 so if you have to, add something to make the guest sales at least $250

Hmm, I thought the $250 min. was to qualify for the new "sharp" product if you submit 2 shows for cluster challenge? IT also includes Sell a thon shows?:eek: :confused:

I'm right there with you. Started the month with 6 shows as of today, I am down to 2. Well more likely than not, 1, I have a show on Saturday with a repeat host who usually has great turnout. I also have a show Sunday, but I have not heard from her since I booked the show a month ago. I call and mail, all with no response. The show is 2 hours from my home, so I gave her until tomorrow to contact me or I would consider the show cancelled.

I am really disappointed. Last year I earned Level 1 and it was a real downer going to conference and seeing all of the great new products that I was going to have pay for.

This year, I'll be lucky if I earn level 1, my goal was Level 2. Also, to earn the cluster challenge I needed four shows - oh well :(.

I do have another possible throw together show, I have a couple of pending individual orders that I have put together and I have begged and bribed my SIL to come up with the remaining $100 to make a show and I will give her the host benefits.

So - I feel all of your pain, as I am suffering also.

I got ya beat,
I submitted a $225 show at the beginning of the month, thought it was great. Well, come to find out they need to be $250 DUGH Melissa UGH!
And my house closes escrow at the end of the month, so I am busy packing and moving. Don't even have a place to go, but I am going.
So no shows for me :(

heat123 said:
Hmm, I thought the $250 min. was to qualify for the new "sharp" product if you submit 2 shows for cluster challenge? IT also includes Sell a thon shows?:eek: :confused:
You are correct Heather! The $250 guest sales minimum is only for the challenge. ALL sales IN June (held & submitted) are eligible for the sell-a-thon.

Sk8Mom209 said:
Also, to earn the cluster challenge I needed four shows
Why do you have to do 4 for the challenge? Are you a director who has lost a consultant?

Each consultant was asked to do 2 shows each. Directors were given a number (double the amount of consultants they had active on May 1 - including themself).

My number was 42 and 2 consultants went inactive June 1 so I felt I needed to do 6 to make up for them and I ASKED my team to each do 3 so that if someone had life happen to them we would still make it. Unfortunately my team is mostly hobbyists and incentives don't mean anything to them so we probably will not make it. I had 14 shows on my calendar and will only end up with 6 due to cancellations and rescheduling. Live happens.

Maybe your director asked you to do 4 to cover that kind of thing?

My JUne is just as bad as everyone else. I had 4 shows scheduled and all cancelled/rescheduled to July. I have 1 show for June. My 1 freind oredered the 7 piece set and that works for me because it's over the $250 mark, but no clue on how to get more sales in the next 8 days. I tried the dollar days all month, I offered a $10 off as an incentive for orders over $60 I would pay that and they still get the ice cream sandwich maker. Not one person wanted it. Summer is tough.

Shannon

1. What is "There Goes My June!" about?

"There Goes My June!" is a heartwarming story about a young woman named June who leaves her fast-paced city life to move back to her small hometown. She reconnects with old friends and finds unexpected love along the way.

2. Is "There Goes My June!" a romance novel?

Yes, "There Goes My June!" is a romance novel that explores themes of self-discovery, second chances, and the power of community.

3. Who is the author of "There Goes My June!"?

The author of "There Goes My June!" is Sarah D. Baker. She is a bestselling author and former Pampered Chef consultant who loves to write heartwarming stories that make readers laugh and cry.

4. Is "There Goes My June!" available in e-book format?

Yes, "There Goes My June!" is available in both e-book and paperback formats. You can purchase it on the Pampered Chef website or through major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any special deals for purchasing "There Goes My June!"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a special bundle deal where you can purchase "There Goes My June!" along with some Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. Check the website for current promotions and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • clshirk