• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Reached My June Goals: How About You?

In summary, my goals for June were to hold and submit 2 shows by the 15th and submit $3,000 in sales. I did the 2 shows by the 15th and am currently at $1,500 in earnings. Right now I've earned the $1,500 level. I have a show, a shower, and a catalog show that should all close well before the end of the month, so I'm pretty confident that I'll hit the $3,000. :) How about you? Morning! I submitted 2 shows and I should hit over the$3000.00 mark with my 1st $1000.00 show closing today! I have two catalog shows that will close at the end of the month. Hope everyone is
Good for you, Meigs!I'm getting ready to send in the very last of my $3,000. I have another (probably small) show to close tomorrow. Most of that was after the 15th, so I should have a decent commission check to use for spending money at NC. Yay!For those who fallen short of their goals, I've been there. I hope you're able to shake that off and move forward with new goals in July and August.For those who have met your goals (or are getting ready to), congratulations! One of the things I love about PC is the ability to set our own goals. That way I'm only competing with myself.

Yippeee!! My host from Friday just gave me an order that pushed me up over the $1500 level!!! She's got more orders, but I'm so happy I got level 1. I would have been so bummed to have missed it. :)

OH...and she's also going to become a consultant!!! I referred her to this site, so she may be joining us here, soon. She's going to sign after July 15th--hoping for some special promotion to be announced conference.

Darn it!!I just realized that in order to meet the SAT, you have to have your shows submitted by 30 June. Didn't it used to be the 2nd or 3rd of July?? :(I would have totally made $1500, since I already have $250 in sales, Saturday's show is at $300, and Sunday's show is over $1000 already. But, we've already planned to close them on Thursday (military payday). I won't complain, though... this is my first month back in the game, and I am thankful, thankful, thankful!! :)

Yay! When I went to tonight's party, I totally thought I was going to be biting my nails to reach the $3000 level. I needed this show and tomorrow's show (both were told I had to close on Wednesday) to get $550 each (I needed $1100 to meet $3K)....However, tonight ended up being one of those crazy nights where I'm not even sure I had to be there to sell. I had three people walk in and give $100 orders and leave before the party even started, then there were kids running around screaming all night - so I wasn't sure they could even hear me....at the end of the night I closed her show at $1400 in sales (and even though I offered it - I didn't sell a single DCB - this is my first 1k+ without the DCB)! I'm shocked. What's cool is that this is the last few days of my 90 days! Now I'm at $3000, earned another 100PC$s and I still have one more show to submit! This is my best month yet, I'm excited! I love Pampered Chef and am so glad I decided to try it out! I am going to close out my 90 days earning 700 in PC$s! YAY!
I'm not trying to toot my own horn - their are tons of y'all out there who do way better than me, but I really didn't know if I could do this job, and meeting these goals has really helped boost my confidence. I can do this - and now I'm loving it more every day, it has truly been a blessing!

It's been held and submitted as long as I can remember.

Sigh ... passed out mini cats everywhere and so far, nothing.

OH ... and I've only sold one DCB to a customer. I have had 2 1K shows and NOBODY bought a DCB!

Really hoping not to have to pay this myself.

Angie, they went to "held and submitted" a few years ago. At first it was on occasional promotions. Now it's pretty standard. Remember to always read the fine print on promotions. It can make a big difference.Nancy, congratulations! I love it when things like that happen. :)

Nep2nfly said:
Yay! When I went to tonight's party, I totally thought I was going to be biting my nails to reach the $3000 level. I needed this show and tomorrow's show (both were told I had to close on Wednesday) to get $550 each (I needed $1100 to meet $3K)....However, tonight ended up being one of those crazy nights where I'm not even sure I had to be there to sell. I had three people walk in and give $100 orders and leave before the party even started, then there were kids running around screaming all night - so I wasn't sure they could even hear me....at the end of the night I closed her show at $1400 in sales (and even though I offered it - I didn't sell a single DCB - this is my first 1k+ without the DCB)! I'm shocked.

What's cool is that this is the last few days of my 90 days! Now I'm at $3000, earned another 100PC$s and I still have one more show to submit! This is my best month yet, I'm excited! I love Pampered Chef and am so glad I decided to try it out! I am going to close out my 90 days earning 700 in PC$s! YAY!
I'm not trying to toot my own horn - their are tons of y'all out there who do way better than me, but I really didn't know if I could do this job, and meeting these goals has really helped boost my confidence. I can do this - and now I'm loving it more every day, it has truly been a blessing!

Toot away! My month was the same. I had the last two shows to get around $1100. While my shows weren't has high as yours, they both closed last night for a total of $1280! I earned $3000 level!

Awesome work!!
Di - how far away are you from your goal??I just made a couple phone calls to friends who had mentioned she wanted to order something, so now I'm just $67.25 away from my goal (one friend placed her order, the other still needs to look through the catalog and will call me this evening to place her order). If I'm a little short ($10-20), I'll order the difference. Actually, at this point, $50-60 would be about what I'd pay for the sample package (I think), so I'd do that anyway.And then that's it for now... on to wedding (my sister's) and baby (our first) busy-ness for July!!

I made it!!! $6000 level is all mine!! So very exciting, Chicago will be an awesome trip with this extra cash!!!
Can't wait to see what the new products are!!! :)

Though after 13 parties this month.....I'm exhausted!!!!!

$74 away from my goal.

Have a couple of calls to follow up on. Show will be submitted tomorrow or bust!

The way I justify it is this: $74 in orders minus $46 in commission for the show, gets me a $150 or so package of free products, many of which will be re-sold in Aug. and September fairs and on my own cash and carry sale. I'm good at justifying wasting money!

After I close two more shows tonight I will be at $1963 I think. I sent out word about the DCB and sold 5 so turned that into its own catalog show. Yay!

DH brought home a check from the one last prize drawing winner I was waiting on, and I managed to make a decision on what I wanted for myself, so I've closed my Thank You Celebration show and submitted it. Final commissionable sales are $743.22. That brings my held & submitted commissionable sales for June to $2295.74. I don't have any more shows on my calendar, so I don't expect to reach $3000 in the next couple of days, but this is the first time I've earned as much as I did.

With the additional show I submitted from May, my commissionable sales are $2468.83. Maybe I can squeeze out a few more dollars in sales to push myself into the next percentage.

Well, one of the people I reached said she can't do it "this paycheck." I said I understood and just wanted to know if I could drop off a catalog for future reference while I'm in town tomorrow.

I think when I see her I'll explain that I don't anticipate a show going in until August. so to save her direct shipping, if her sister's birthday is sooner, she can pay for it when it comes. The way I see it, I'd rather front the money for her orders than to buy $75 worth of items that may or may not sell at fairs.

Meigs, GREAT job!!!
Good for you, Meigs!

Thank you so much lady's! I really couldn't have done it with out the support of all of my fellow cheffers!!!
=-)

I am soo excited to have hit this new goal in my business!!! =-)

I am at 7400!!!!! WAHOO

AND I have a fundraiser closing tomorrow...with no idea of the sales we are hoping for 2K

I find it interesting that for myself, the free product we get from SAT month seems to be more motivating than the awesome commission cheque that I'm expecting... bizarre! I just love getting those boxes of free stuff!
But maybe I need to do better at setting goals for myself in the future!Anyway, it's so exciting to read about everyone's successes! I just inputted my last order, and beat my goal by $25!!! Di - you're soooo close! Wow... hopefully it'll still work out for you!Stacie - wow - I'm very impressed with your DCB sale! That's amazing! Did you email your contacts and get 5 responses just from that? Very impressive, in any case!

I'm all about the carrots, Lorraine. Incentives, evidently no matter how small, get me going.

Way To Go everyone who made their goal!!!

If I ever get hold of my 2 hosts...I'll make mine of 3000.00

see everyone at Conference!! :D

Missed my goal of $3000, but did get over $1800 so I'll take it. Spending cash for conference, woohoo!

Talk about sweating! I was waiting for my host to call me back to finalize her order. She called me back at 10:30pm... I made the 3,000 level - wow I'm ready to go to bed now.

Just submitted my goal of $1500!!!!! So excited. I LOVE this business!

Finished at around $1900- AND added yet another show to July today! Whew!

90 days ends tonight, and I had my biggest month - with 25% commission because I made $4001 in sales! Yay!!!!! I'm excited about PC!

WAY TO GO NANCY!!!!! That is amazing!!!! so proud of you.

:::whew!::::
Got everything submitted - I am so relieved - was chasing hosts this morning LOL
AND had two shows with declined cards but luckily those got resolved fast.
Thrilled to have hit the top level...I can REALLY use those PC$$

Submitting my show tonight, which puts me over $1500! Best. Level. Ever. !!

My ex director put in an order, so I downsized mine ... still got $50 worth of show. About the same as what I'm making. Love this business!

lesliec said:
WAY TO GO NANCY!!!!! That is amazing!!!! so proud of you.

Thanks! I'm doing much better than I ever thought possible. I never imagined I would be doing this. When i started, I just wanted to make back the money I invested in my kit. Funny how things can change so quickly. I love it, love it, love it!

Nancy

dannyzmom said:
Got everything submitted - I am so relieved - was chasing hosts this morning LOL

I actually had a question about this...I submitted my last show about 30 minutes ago, and it isn't showing on shipping status yet - so I don't know if it's on hold! Will it not count if it goes on hold before midnight and I can't get it resolved?

Di_Can_Cook said:
Submitting my show tonight, which puts me over $1500! Best. Level. Ever. !!

My ex director put in an order, so I downsized mine ... still got $50 worth of show. About the same as what I'm making. Love this business!

Yay! That's awesome! I know you were really excited about this month!

Nep2nfly said:
Thanks! I'm doing much better than I ever thought possible. I never imagined I would be doing this. When i started, I just wanted to make back the money I invested in my kit. Funny how things can change so quickly. I love it, love it, love it!

Nancy

My 90 days was June 7, so I am less than a month ahead of you, but you are way ahead of me. I have only had a little over $5,000 in sales total. I am excited though. I am trying to turn this into a carreer for myself. I have been a SAHM, but need income, so this is it!!!!! Your story is very motivating for me.

lesliec said:
My 90 days was June 7, so I am less than a month ahead of you, but you are way ahead of me. I have only had a little over $5,000 in sales total. I am excited though. I am trying to turn this into a carreer for myself. I have been a SAHM, but need income, so this is it!!!!! Your story is very motivating for me.

Awww - Thank Leslie - I really think I have just had fantastic hosts so far. I have been very blessed. I never thought of being able to turn this into a career, but I barely make $13K at my full time job (private school teacher), so if I can remotely come close to having more months like this, it's awfully tempting to make this my full time job. It's something I never dreamed of dreaming, but now I could totally see doing it in a few years when I've had time to build the business! I can't wait to hear how your next few months go!

Had 3 cooking shows and 1 catalog show this month...Realized over the past weekend that I was over $2700! So I sent out a last minute email to all my contacts that I was doing a SOS (Summer on Sale) to push me over the top of the $3k level. Got another $100+ in orders, bought some stuff personally to get me over. About 15 minutes after I submit my show, I get another show order on the website (granted, its only for ~$20), so I guess I'm going to have to "gift" the difference between $4.25 + direct shipping since I"ll have to put it in as an individual order.

I'm excited to have reached the $3000 level, I only got the $1500 level in the November SAT--so this is an improvement! :balloon:

I CAN'T WAIT for National Conference! I'm already thinking about doing some sort of "Host Appreciation/Sneak Peek" Event in August to give my Hosts a first look at the new products. Maybe collect orders to submit September 1, so they're the first ones to receive the new products?!? It looks like we're supposed to receive the products from the SAT in late July...have others done something like this? (I started in mid-Sept last year, so I missed the big Fall debut.)

Nep2nfly said:
I actually had a question about this...I submitted my last show about 30 minutes ago, and it isn't showing on shipping status yet - so I don't know if it's on hold! Will it not count if it goes on hold before midnight and I can't get it resolved?

It can take a little while for shows to show up in the shipping status. If it winds up on hold you'll have a couple of days to get it resolved. Somewhere they've announced when shows on hold must be resolved in order to count toward the SAT.

raebates said:
It can take a little while for shows to show up in the shipping status. If it winds up on hold you'll have a couple of days to get it resolved. Somewhere they've announced when shows on hold must be resolved in order to count toward the SAT.

One of my consultants submitted a show on the 28th, and it had a declined card...the email that came from HO said that she had until July 5th to resolve it! I thought that was a long time, but I guess they are taking into account the Holiday. Although, around here, the 5th is when most are celebrating the 4th. ;)

I've noticed that the timing changes. I think most of the time it's 3 days. Of course, when I was trying to get my May show resolved it was 2. :(

dannyzmom said:

I hear ya! WTG Carolyn!! Don't forget we also get PC$ for Excellence Awards. They are supposed to be deposited today.
I ended up with over 8k this month so I am sooo doing a little Christmas shopping with these pc$$... :)

At least my show is in shipment status. It's still not in "performance details" of consultant's corner.

Di_Can_Cook said:
At least my show is in shipment status. It's still not in "performance details" of consultant's corner.

CC never updates until after 10am EST. Don't even bother looking before then.

Well I pulled it out last night about 1045 and I made the 3000 level. Orders just kept coming in and I was $150 away. I added some wedding and birthday presents and made it!! Wahoooooooo, cant wait to see what I get!

I only had $707 in sales before yesterday. I had a show that was supposed to be mid-month, she had to reschedule and wanted to do it on the 30th. I told her the only was I could do it was for her to close the same night. She agreed and we did a family BBQ PC party. Over 15 families showed! She was working for a $700 show. I was praying for a bit more ;) We closed at 11:15 last night at $823 in commissionable sales! I made the $1500 level and had the two shows before the 15! WAHOOOOOOO! I am sooo excited! I have been a consultant for 4 years and have only made the $1500 level the last two years. This year I am also attending my FIRST conference! YIPPEEEE!

I just saw this in Consultant Connection and thought I would post here for the sake of everyone's nerves (including mine!) I guess now I can stop checking CC every 1/2 hour and get back to my day job!

"Orders submitted on 6/30/10 will be reflected in Consultant Connection at 7:00 p.m. CT today.

If you are a Premium Tools subscriber please be aware that the recognition data will be updated at that time as well.

We apologize for the delay."

The Performance Tracker isn't up to date yet (not 7pm yet <g>) but if you go into the Incentives Calculator and follow it through, my numbers were up to date on there for June :)

Consultant Connection now says 8 p.m. instead of 7 p.m. Guess they'll keep pushing and pushing it later. :)

Congrats to everyone who made their goal!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chefgirl2