• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My June Is Going Down the Potty!

In summary, Jennifer had planned to take it easy this month, but her luck has not been good. She had 5 or 6 shows booked, but is down to 3 or 4 now. She is hoping that the rest of her shows will be bigger.
jrstephens
I had 10 shows booked! and was so excited b/c I just needed to average $300 per show to reach my $3K.

Well, my first 2 shows turned it at around $150-$180 each! I have never had two shows in a row that low!

Now, my next 2 have canceled. One is rescheduling but does not know when. The other was for a bride that did not seem to care about the show, so, the host had enough.

I am keeping my fingers crosses my other other 6. 4 of them are catalog shows.

At least hopefully I will get to Level One and at this point will be happy with that. BUT I SO WANT LEVEL TWO!

I have exhausted all mean to get any more booked, so, I am going to give it up to God and whatever He wants to happen will happen. He will provide as He sees fit - He may be showing me I need new goals, ha!

I'm right there with you, I had planned to take it a little easy this month since I works my rear off last month for TPC. I had 5 or 6 shows booked and I am down to 3 or 4 now. And my first one is just about $200. I feel your pain!

Jennifer, you can't get stressed!! I was thinking of you signature line last night when I was whining to my husband of how my month has fallen apart! I even told him about it so that he would remind me of it next month when I'm whining too. Because without any shows and new contacts this month, next month will be just as bad!!

amy07 said:
Jennifer, you can't get stressed!! I was thinking of you signature line last night when I was whining to my husband of how my month has fallen apart! I even told him about it so that he would remind me of it next month when I'm whining too. Because without any shows and new contacts this month, next month will be just as bad!!

It is nice to know that you noticed my signature line. It is b/c of it that I have decided to give it to God and let His will be done.

I am thankful that those two little shows did earn me the Sharp Prodcuts.

I know; I think lots of us are having problems keeping our June full.....I was hoping for the top level of the sell a thon; but will be happy with level 2. I now have 5 cooking & 1 bridal. DH told me I can't win 'em all! Maybe the rest of all of our shows will be HUGE:D

Related to My June Is Going Down the Potty!

What is "My June Is Going Down the Potty!"?

"My June Is Going Down the Potty!" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that focuses on easy and healthy meals for families. It includes 30 recipes for the month of June, along with tips and tricks for meal planning and time-saving techniques.

Are the recipes in "My June Is Going Down the Potty!" family-friendly?

Yes, all of the recipes in "My June Is Going Down the Potty!" are designed to be family-friendly. They are easy to make, use simple ingredients, and are kid-approved.

Does "My June Is Going Down the Potty!" include vegetarian or vegan options?

Yes, "My June Is Going Down the Potty!" includes a variety of vegetarian and vegan options. Each recipe is labeled with dietary information, and there is a section specifically for vegetarian meals.

Can I customize the meals in "My June Is Going Down the Potty!" to fit my family's dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! "My June Is Going Down the Potty!" includes a section on how to customize the recipes to fit different dietary needs. It also includes a substitution guide for common allergens.

Is "My June Is Going Down the Potty!" only available through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "My June Is Going Down the Potty!" is a Pampered Chef exclusive cookbook and can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • K.Shaffer