• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales: Maximize Outside Orders for June Shows

In summary, these are for ordering outside of the show. They come with a generic form, so you can make up your packets all at once, and a nice printout. They are helpful in case someone wants to order directly without needing a host.
donnathepamperedchef
I have never used these and am not quite sure when or why to use them. I have two shows booked in June that I am encouraging the hosts to get $200 of outside orders before the show. One of the hosts asked me how to do this and I suggested she tell everyone to visit my pws to place orders under her name. She is concerned that not everyone likes the internet, which is true and asked about order forms. Is this when they could be used? And if so, why not use the show order forms? :confused:

donnathepamperedchef said:
I have never used these and am not quite sure when or why to use them. I have two shows booked in June that I am encouraging the hosts to get $200 of outside orders before the show. One of the hosts asked me how to do this and I suggested she tell everyone to visit my pws to place orders under her name. She is concerned that not everyone likes the internet, which is true and asked about order forms. Is this when they could be used? And if so, why not use the show order forms? :confused:

Yes, that's what they are for. We like to use them instead of the show order forms, b/c sometimes if you give them to hosts and orders aren't placed, you never get them back. So, from a cost standpoint it's easier to give them out.

I use the outside order forms a lot. That is all I give my hosts. The only time that I use the tri-ply order form is at my shows. My main reason is because to print a receipt from P3 in my opinion looks nicer as well as it is cheaper.

Ok great and thanks. Guess I need to look back at my kit to see if any came with it??? Otherwise, I will have to get them ordered asap or print some myself, or borrow some. Thanks again. It's great to be able to get answers so quickly.:)

There is a great Outside Order form if you look in the files on this website. That is what I use and I love it.

Ok great and thanks. Guess I need to look back at my kit to see if any came with it??? Otherwise, I will have to get them ordered asap or print some myself, or borrow some. Thanks again. It's great to be able to get answers so quickly.:)

They don't come with your kit. You can download monthly ones from CC, or use one of the ones from here.

I use one that is generic - meaning it doesn't have monthly info on it - so that I can make up my host packets all at once for the season and then just have them ready to hand out w/o worrying about which month's OOF (outside order form;)) is in the packet.

Here is the one I use:

Attachments

• OOF-Zip Code.doc
    40 KB · Views: 387
thanks everyone

I use the outside order forms available on CC - same grid that has the monthly specials and promotions on.

I have seen and used several that have gone around on here and even made/tweeked some myself but I have to say that the best ones are the ones the company provides. All the info is on them including the guest specials for that month. No time and effort to use them. Just add my contact info and the tax rates and I'm ready.

I use them for outside orders. I use the 3 ply forms at shows and print off the outside orders and host orders using the P3 forms.

Keeping it simple.

I like the CC one for now. Four pages, wow, are they all required?

I like the CC one for now. Four pages, wow, are they all required?

4?:confused: They are 2 pages. I just print page 1 and one copy of page 2 for the host in case someone wants direct ship or guarantee info.

You know how we like to do things differently in Canada, four pages, yup. Will take a look and see's what needed and what's fluff

I like them because they are special specific. They list all the guest specials, so it is very clear.

HHMM..I might have to think about using the ones from CC. Right now I have a bunch of the other ones printed but I think when I am done with them I will start using the one on CC.

You know how we like to do things differently in Canada, four pages, yup. Will take a look and see's what needed and what's fluff

I didn't catch that you were from Canada. What could they possibly add to make it twice as long? I'd be interested to hear.

I put 5 outside order forms in each host packet to encourage hosts to gather outside orders. But I think I like Becky's idea of using a generic one and having them all printed. Then I don't have to print specific ones for each show!

wadesgirl said:
I put 5 outside order forms in each host packet to encourage hosts to gather outside orders. But I think I like Becky's idea of using a generic one and having them all printed. Then I don't have to print specific ones for each show!

Yes, it makes life much easier. I just either put the host/guest specials flyer in the host packet, or more often than not, I email it to the host. That works out great, and saves me a lot of work! I'm all about making things as simple/easy as possible!

page one is the order form
page two is the certicate of guarantee/shipping & handling
page three is the statement of consumer cancellation rights for Quebec consumers
page four is the buyers right to cancel

I live in Ontario and only print out page one

Cathy pclady said:
page one is the order form
page two is the certicate of guarantee/shipping & handling
page three is the statement of consumer cancellation rights for Quebec consumers
page four is the buyers right to cancel

I live in Ontario and only print out page one

I'd print one copy of the other pages for the host and let her know that they are included in case any of her guests need/want that info.

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, it makes life much easier. I just either put the host/guest specials flyer in the host packet, or more often than not, I email it to the host. That works out great, and saves me a lot of work! I'm all about making things as simple/easy as possible!

I have done this in the past but found that no matter what I say some hosts just don't pass the guest special info onto their guests. For me this makes it easier. If a host changes her show to a new month I email the new specials and OOF's (unless they live really close) and tell her to toss the old ones stressing that they are no longer valid. This hasn't been a problem and has turned out to be the easy way for me.

Everyone has their own system of what works easiest for them. Personally, I want my job to look easy too. I don't want a potential recruit to think they have to create flyers and forms but to see that the company provides everything we need.

BethCooks4U said:
I have done this in the past but found that no matter what I say some hosts just don't pass the guest special info onto their guests. For me this makes it easier. If a host changes her show to a new month I email the new specials and OOF's (unless they live really close) and tell her to toss the old ones stressing that they are no longer valid. This hasn't been a problem and has turned out to be the easy way for me.

Everyone has their own system of what works easiest for them. Personally, I want my job to look easy too. I don't want a potential recruit to think they have to create flyers and forms but to see that the company provides everything we need.

That was part of my thought but sometimes I don't even feel like the guests read the guest special if it's on the order form.

wadesgirl said:
That was part of my thought but sometimes I don't even feel like the guests read the guest special if it's on the order form.

That's true but at least we aren't leaving it to the host to relay. If it's not on there then she HAS to remember to say something. I think it's easier for the host and it's a reminder. When she looks at their order she might be reminded to say "Did you see the guest special?" but if it's not on the order form she might not think of it and the guest had no way of knowing.

Like I said, "easy" is all relative to what works for you. I've tried different things and this is what works for me right now.

thanks Cathy for detailing the four pages. I am going to use the CC version, I like the specials being right there. I am going to use the one page but include one copy of the other three just as a reference point for the host. Great post and now I know what a great tool these forms can be for my business. I was always handing out the sales receipts, no more!

What is an Outside Order Form?

An Outside Order Form is a document used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect orders from customers who are unable to attend a party or event in person. This form allows the consultant to still make a sale and earn commission without the customer physically being present.

How do I obtain Outside Order Forms?

Outside Order Forms can be obtained from your team leader or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also create your own custom forms using the online design tool.

Can I use Outside Order Forms for online orders?

No, Outside Order Forms are only for collecting orders from customers who are unable to attend a party or event in person. For online orders, you can provide customers with a link to your personal Pampered Chef website.

What information should I include on the Outside Order Form?

The Outside Order Form should include the customer's name, contact information, product names and quantities, and payment method. It is also helpful to include the consultant's name and contact information for any follow-up or questions.

How do I submit Outside Order Forms?

You can submit Outside Order Forms to your team leader or enter them into your business account on the Pampered Chef website. Be sure to keep a copy of the form for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
theresa_d
Replies
Views
JAE