• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Complete Your Order with Accurate Information | Outside Order Form Tips

In summary, the outside order form requires you to provide your full name, contact information, shipping address, and payment information. You can make changes to your order by contacting customer service, but this may affect processing time. If you need to cancel your order, contact customer service, but note there may be a cancellation fee. To ensure accuracy, double-check all information before submitting the form. Only the payment methods listed on the form are accepted for security and efficiency reasons.
jrb0328
I forgot to ask my director today- at the top of the outside order form, there is a place for info (name, address, phone number) - is that my info?

its for the guest---and yes your info should be on there as well---

Your info goes right under the Grand Total area.

I see it now- Im sorry I have so many questions!!

No problem. I didn't have this site in my first month. I had a lot of questions with nobody to answer them!

Related to Complete Your Order with Accurate Information | Outside Order Form Tips

1. What information do I need to provide on the outside order form?

The outside order form requires you to provide your full name, contact information (phone number and email address), complete shipping address, and payment information.

2. Can I make changes to my order after submitting the outside order form?

Yes, you can make changes to your order by contacting our customer service team. However, please note that any changes may affect the processing and delivery time of your order.

3. What if I need to cancel my order after submitting the outside order form?

If you need to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders may be subject to a cancellation fee.

4. How do I ensure that my order is accurate when filling out the outside order form?

To ensure accuracy, double-check all information before submitting the outside order form. Make sure all spelling and contact information is correct, and carefully review your order before finalizing it.

5. Can I use a different payment method than what is listed on the outside order form?

Unfortunately, we can only accept the payment methods listed on the outside order form. This helps us ensure the security of your payment information and process orders efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
theresa_d
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies