• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Outside Order Form: Get Yours Today!

In summary, the May Outside Order Form is a special form provided by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders outside of a traditional party or show. It can be accessed through a consultant's personal website and there is no minimum order requirement. However, orders placed through the form are not eligible for host rewards. Shipping times vary, but orders typically ship within 2-3 business days.
rudy31
Hi - does anyone out there have a good outside order form for May? I LOVE the ones posted to Chef Success and am really not that tech savvy to attempt my own - hee hee. Thanks in advance! : )

They have one on Consultant's Corner that's nice...lists all the HWC items

After months of being gone...I've missed everyone and I'm so sorry for those that may have been looking for the order forms...Here is May!

Attachments

• may10oof (2).doc
    303.5 KB · Views: 358
Thank you!

Thanks Kris - this was just the order form I was looking for. You rock!!!! : )

Keep an eye on the HWC Thread under Fundraising. That is where a lot of ideas and other fliers will be posted.

Thanks - I love this site! I wish I had known about it years ago when I started.

Hi there! I'm happy to hear that you're interested in using an outside order form for May. I completely understand not being tech savvy, but luckily there are some great resources available to help you out. Have you checked out the templates on the Pampered Chef website? They have some great options that are easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for any tips or tricks they may have for creating an outside order form. Best of luck and happy selling!

1. What is the May Outside Order Form?

The May Outside Order Form is a special form provided by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders outside of a traditional party or show. It allows customers to shop directly from our catalog and have their orders shipped directly to their home.

2. How can I access the May Outside Order Form?

You can access the May Outside Order Form through your consultant's personal website. Simply click on the "Shop" tab and then select "May Outside Order Form" from the drop-down menu. If you do not have a consultant, you can search for one on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I use my host rewards on orders placed through the May Outside Order Form?

Unfortunately, host rewards are only available for orders placed through a traditional party or show. Orders placed through the May Outside Order Form cannot be combined with a party or show and are not eligible for host rewards.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for the May Outside Order Form?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the May Outside Order Form. You can order as much or as little as you'd like. However, keep in mind that orders over $200 qualify for free standard shipping.

5. How long does it take for orders placed through the May Outside Order Form to be shipped?

Orders placed through the May Outside Order Form typically ship within 2-3 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on location and product availability. You will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number once your order has shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
theresa_d
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies