• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating an Outside Order Form for HWC Products: Ideas Welcome!

In summary, to access the outside order form for HWC products, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" tab. From there, click on the "Create Outside Order Form" button and customize it with your own logo and branding. To add products, click on the "Add Product" button and select from a list or use the search bar. You can also add your own notes or instructions in the "Additional Notes" section. To share the form with customers, click on the "Save & Share" button to generate a unique link that can be shared through email, social media, or other means.
cookn' katie
Has anyone posted an outside order form for the HWC products? I haven't seen it yet and would love to steal your idea!! Katie

;) Its "borrow" not steal... LOL ;)

I would like one also!;)

look in the HWC Forums, there was one quite a while ago with pre-order information. I have it on my computer but am having trouble copying it to this.

OofI'm not sure what you are looking for, but I want to share what my director sent our cluster. Hope this helps!!

Attachments

• help whip cancer order form -2.doc
    165 KB · Views: 764
Thanks, Amy!
This is perfect. :)

Thank you so much Rhonda but one question. The document says it is locked and can't be altered. Anyone know how to change or override that? Thanks:) Valerie

HWC formsHow are you opening the form. I opened it right up and was able to edit the file

May Outside Order FormI thought I would share this in case anyone is in need of an outside order form for May. Linda

Attachments

• May Outside Order Form 2008.doc
    284.5 KB · Views: 326

1. How do I access the outside order form for HWC products?

To access the outside order form for HWC products, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" tab. From there, click on the "Create Outside Order Form" button, which will take you to the form creation page.

2. Can I customize the outside order form with my own logo and branding?

Yes, you can customize the outside order form with your own logo and branding. On the form creation page, there is an option to upload your own logo and choose your brand colors. This will add a personal touch to the form for your customers.

3. How do I add products to the outside order form?

To add products to the outside order form, click on the "Add Product" button on the form creation page. This will bring up a list of all available HWC products. You can also use the search bar to find specific products. Simply click on the products you want to add and they will be automatically added to the form.

4. Can I add my own notes or instructions to the outside order form?

Yes, you can add your own notes or instructions to the outside order form. On the form creation page, there is a section for "Additional Notes". Here, you can type in any special instructions or information for your customers to see when they fill out the form.

5. How do I share the outside order form with my customers?

Once you have completed creating the outside order form, click on the "Save & Share" button. This will generate a unique link that you can share with your customers through email, social media, or any other means. Your customers can then click on the link to access the form and place their order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • ChefCKHall