• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on the HWC Pink Product: Pre-Order Now!

In summary, to access the Hwc Pre-Order Form, log in to your Pampered Chef account, click on "My Business" tab, select "Resources" from the dropdown menu, and click on "Order Forms". There is a deadline for submitting the form, typically two weeks before the product release date. No changes can be made after submission and a confirmation email will be received. If you need to cancel, contact customer service as soon as possible.
kisrae
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flier for pre-orders of the pink product to share. I have a client who only wants to sell the pink products so I want to give her a made up order form so she can keep track of who orders

I had one here, but then they took away the gloves and I haven't updated it yet. Sorry.

:) I have to say I was happy they took the gloves off I didn't really like them.
I wish I was a little more crafty when it comes to fliers. I appreciate everything you talented folks let us share.

1. How do I access the Hwc Pre-Order Form?

To access the Hwc Pre-Order Form, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, select "Resources" from the dropdown menu and click on "Order Forms". You will see the Hwc Pre-Order Form listed there.

2. Is there a deadline for submitting the Hwc Pre-Order Form?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting the Hwc Pre-Order Form. The deadline is typically two weeks before the release date of the new products. This allows enough time for us to process and fulfill your orders.

3. Can I make changes to my Hwc Pre-Order Form after I have submitted it?

Unfortunately, no changes can be made to the Hwc Pre-Order Form once it has been submitted. This is to ensure that all orders are processed accurately and efficiently. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. How do I know if my Hwc Pre-Order Form has been received?

Once you have submitted your Hwc Pre-Order Form, you will receive a confirmation email from Pampered Chef. This email will serve as confirmation that your form has been received and will be processed.

5. Can I cancel my Hwc Pre-Order Form?

If you need to cancel your Hwc Pre-Order Form, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to cancel it for you. However, if the order has already been processed and shipped, we will not be able to cancel it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • PamperedChefDude