• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop HWC Items at Our Open House Event - Place Your Order Today!

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of offering HWC items at an open house and how to handle shipping for those items. The suggested solution is to include all items on one order form and have customers pay for shipping upfront. The orders can then be placed together and shipped directly to the host's home. It is also suggested to offer a discount or incentive for customers who order both regular products and the pink items together.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Thought I might get more response if I posted this here as well..
I am doing an open house with 5 other DS companies on 10/28. I was thinking of having a flier and order form for the HWC items at my table as well. I know that these items are available only on the website but couldn't I do just one big order and add the shipping to their original order? Like if they order from the catalog it is direct shipping just make the total to include the pink items? I would then just order the pink items separately from the open house orders (totally as a show) and have both delivered to my home and be bagged together. Did any of this make sense?

So if Susie ordered the batter bowl her total would be: 15.00
with shipping as:6.75
If she also ordered the pink cups $20 her new total is: 35 and new shipping is: 8.00
What would you do?

If I were in your shoes, I would put together an order form that includes the items from the HWC catalog as well as the pink items. Include a line item on the order form that states "Shipping & Handling" with a space to add the cost of shipping. This way, customers can see what their total cost will be before they place their order. You can then calculate the total cost of the order (including shipping) and have customers pay the full amount when they place their order. Once you have all the orders collected, you can place one big order with HWC, including the pink items, and have everything shipped directly to your home. That way, customers can get their orders quickly and you don't have to worry about packing and shipping individual orders.

Hi there! That sounds like a great idea to offer the HWC items at your open house. I think your plan to add the shipping for the pink items to their original order is a good one. It might be a little confusing for customers to have two separate orders, but as long as you explain it clearly, I don't see a problem with it. It might also be helpful to offer some kind of discount or incentive for customers who order both regular products and the pink items together. Overall, I think it's a good plan and I hope it works out well for you!

1. What is an Open House event?

An Open House event is a fun and interactive way to experience Pampered Chef products. It is usually hosted by a consultant or a group of consultants and features product demonstrations, tasting samples, and hands-on activities.

2. Do I need to RSVP for an Open House event?

While it is not mandatory to RSVP, it is highly recommended. This helps the consultant plan for the number of guests attending and ensure there is enough food and supplies for everyone.

3. Can I place an order at an Open House event?

Yes, you can place an order during the event. Our consultants will have order forms available for you to fill out and process your order. You can also place orders through our online catalog using the consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef app.

4. What is an Hwc Order?

Hwc stands for "Host-Workshop-Connect" and it is a special order placed by a host during an Open House event. This order allows the host to earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of the event.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting an Open House event?

Yes, hosting an Open House event can earn you free products and discounts through our Hwc Order program. Our consultants will provide you with more information on the rewards you can earn based on the total sales of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
baychef