• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order HWC Items Now and Win Big - Enter Our Drawing on May 1st!

In summary, the author is thinking of putting together a fundraiser for her group of friends by selling HWC products. The first prize is a crocheted pink washcloth, second prize is one of the HWC products available as a guest special, and third prize is three different people each getting one of the HWC products. The author is unsure about whether or not to sell on eBay because of fees, but she is open to ideas about other prizes.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Can someone help me come up with a flyer for this? These are some ideas I have come up with but not sure how it sounds. Plus, my brain just can't come up with a flyer idea...Some of you out there are AWESOME with this so please help!!!

I would like to start taking orders for the HWC items starting April 1st, then turning them all into a party on May 1, but also making an incentive to my customers...

"On May 1st I will do a drawing from everyone who has ordered."

1st prize--
2nd prize--
3rd prize--
4th prize--
5th prize--

Prizes I was thinking of:

I planned on crocheting some pink washcloths (once they are put together they look like little britches)
Some of the HWC products Merrill is selling
1st prize I plan on crocheting a pink HWC afghan
Not sure what else

They can get tickets:

1 ticket for each item ordered
3 extra tickets if order 1 each of the 3 HWC products
10 tickets for booking a party in May
5 tickets for each person referred to me and they order HWC products

Thanks for any help

I plan on asking people to collect orders for the HWC items and then the person who sells the most gets the host special of their choice for free and we'll turn it all in as a HWC fundraiser so they know that their sales are benefitting the whole program.

I meant to put it as a Fundraiser but to also include that up to 25% of the sales will be donated.

(on top of the up to 25% from a fund raiser does $1 from each HWC product sold still get donated?)

I also wanted to include that I had a goal of $1000 in sales..

Did you look at files/ideas posted in the fundraiser/HWC folder?

Yes I have looked in that folder but haven't found what I am looking for.. A few I can work with but need help with wording what I want to do and then what prizes I came up sound good.

1st prize I'd give the host gift to the winner

2nd prize - I'd do 3 and each gets one of the HWC items that are available as guest specials

Or maybe 2nd price is the merrill HWC tumbler

3rd prize is 3 different people - each one gets one of the HWC items.

I'd play up the HWC part of it more than prizes. For mine the only prize is the host special for the person that brings in the most sales.

I found some HWC items at Oriental Trading...The same stuff being offered on Ebay but cheaper...

1. What is the "Order HWC Items Now and Win Big" promotion?

The "Order HWC Items Now and Win Big" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers who place an order for HWC (Hostess, Wedding, or Corporate) items will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a prize.

2. How do I enter the drawing?

To enter the drawing, simply place an order for HWC items through your Pampered Chef consultant by May 1st. Each order will count as one entry into the drawing.

3. What is the prize for the drawing?

The prize for the drawing will vary, but it will typically be a Pampered Chef product or gift certificate.

4. When will the drawing take place?

The drawing will take place on May 1st. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.

5. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in this promotion?

No, this promotion is open to all customers who place an order for HWC items. You do not need to be a consultant to participate or win the prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle