• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Sales and Donations Clarification for American Cancer Society

In summary, the host/guest specials for the HWC show in May will have pink products as the only items that provide a donation to the American Cancer Society. Other products in the catalog will not provide a donation.
Joelen
Hi all... I'm confused about how HWC works in May and could not find my answer on CC. I have a group that would like to host a HWC show (not fundraiser) and wanted clarification on how much would be donated to the American Cancer Society. The specific question was, "Will a $1 of every product purchased from the catalog be donated to the American Cancer Society or only the specific HWC products?"

1- Does the show have to be a fundraiser in order for the American Cancer Society to receive money?

2. Which products will $1 be provided to the American Cancer Society - all products or just the pink ones reflected in the host/guest specials?

TIA... I just could not find it at all in CC or any of the flyers. :eek:

With any purchase of the special pink items $1 will go to the ACS no matter if it's fundraiser or a regular show.

So a $1 will go to ACS IF they ONLY the special pink items?

Darn. My group would want to do a show if a dollar of every catalog product purchased will go to ACS.

Nope, only the pink stuff.

You will make a little less.. as a fund raiser but it is for a good cause. They get 15% (I think) and 15% of a $10 item is $1.50 so its almost the same as a dollar an item....

If your group wants more to go to the ACS, then they can make their show a fundraiser, which will result in not only $1 from each of the pink products, but a percentage of total sales (10-25%). The HWC fundraiser percentages are higher than usual fundraisers.Our breast cancer specials are better than some other direct sales companies. I've bought $40 items that only had a $2 donation attached. Our $6 items with $1 donation is a much better return.Don't underestimate the power of the pink products, either. Many long-time PC customers buy bunches of them because they're limited time products, and help the ACS. Your ladies can do an all-pink-products show and end up with really high sales.

What are the top-selling products at Pampered Chef?

Our top-selling products at Pampered Chef include our Stoneware Baking Pans, Food Chopper, Garlic Press, Mix N' Chop, and Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.

Does Pampered Chef offer any discounts or promotions?

Yes, we frequently run promotions and offer discounts on our products. You can check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products?

Yes, we offer a generous host rewards program where you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a party with your friends and family. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

Does Pampered Chef offer a warranty on their products?

Yes, we offer a limited warranty on our products. If your product has a manufacturing defect, we will replace it for up to one year from the date of purchase. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • beckysuem
  • Products and Tips
Replies