• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support American-Made: Buy Pampered Chef Aug 1-Sept 1

In summary, this challenge is circulating on social media and it would be nice to have a list of American-made products from Pampered Chef so that guests can bring this up.
Kelly8
Did you hear the challenge of buying just American-made goods from August 1 - September 1? I've seen it circulating on Facebook. I don't know if this will happen or not, but it would be nice to have a list of products from Pampered Chef that are American-made so if a guest pipes up and mentions this, then we have a comeback. (Not to mention we can mention all the American jobs that were created for Consultants, Home Office members, FedEx workers, etc).

Someone shared this on the FB Chef Success group:Made in the USA products:
Pam Miller Consentino
Here is a list of our products that are made in the USA!!!2435 Apple Peeler corer Slicer Stand
1182 egg Slicer Plus
1250 quikut paring knife
1258 Quikut Paring Knife-set of 3
2904 My Safe Knife
1260 Citrus Peeler1105 Microplane Adjustable Grater fine
1107 Microplane Zester
1108 Microplane Adjustable Grater coarse2793 Chip & Dip
2460 Corn Buterer
2455 Corn Cob Nobs
2834 Outdoor Caddy2829 Outdoor Serving Set
2826 Outdoor Tumblers
22827 Outdoor Utensil Set
2292 Cool & Serve Square tray
2313 Outdoor Mini Spoon & Tongs Set2274 Quick Stir Pitcher – Family
2272 Quick Stir Pitcher – 2 Qt2287 Dots Beverage Glasses Large
2309 Dots Beverage Glasses Small2832 Trifle Bowl1615 Handy Scrapers
2778 Micro-Cooker – large
2776 Micro Cooker – Small2325 Nylon 4 pc set – basic
2326 Nylon 4 pc set – specialty
1622 Scoop N Drain2171 Tool Turn About
1632 Spice turn around1465 12 Cup Muffin Pan
1445 Bar Pan-large
1449 Bar Pan – Medium
1448 Bar Pan – Small
1321 Deep Covered Paker – Cranberry
1332 Deep Dish Pie Plate – Cranberry
1418 Mini Loaf Pan
1337Mini Baker – Cranberry
2610 Pan Scrapers
1350 Rectangle Stone
1430 Rectangle Baker
1338 Rectangle baker-Cranberry
1341 Round Stone with Handles – Medium
1371 Round Stone with Handles – Large
1339 Square Baker-Cranberry
1343 Stoneware Cookie Sheet
1440 Stoneware Fluted Pan
1417 Stoneware Loaf Pan2230 Batter Bowl-Classic
2233 Batter Bowl – Small
1741 Pinch Bowl Set
1825 Prep Bowl Set – 1 cup
1742 Prep Bowl Set – 2 cup2796 Colandar & Bowl Set
1625 Easy Clean Kitchen Brush
2590 Easy Opener2730 Ice Cream Dipper2265 Measure Mix & Pour
2236 Measure All Cup –Mini
2225 Measure All Cup1659 Mix N Scraper – Small
1657 Mix N Scraper
1656 mix N Scraper – Mini
1650 Scraper – Classic
1703 Scraper = Master
1701 Scraper – Mega
1702 Scraper – Micro
1655 Scraper – SkinnyCook Books – All
Pantry Items - All

This is great! THANKS SO MUCH! I wonder about the newer items....

Thanks for the list--I've had people mention before the great number of products made in China.

We noticed that the new Seal and Store glass containers are made in the USA also...

Thanks for posting this! It is important to many people including myself. My husband and I always buy American when given a choice.

The bottoms of the leak-proof containers are made in the US, but the tops were either Korea or China.
I read somewhere from a quote from some CEO that the reason people sell products made in China is because it's cheaper to do so - a lot of items PC would like to have made here, but it's too expensive, which means charging the customer more in the end.
I haven't checked the other new products to see where they're made.

I worked in Manufacturing for 18 years. We made toothbrushes and medical devices. The company I worked for sold, moved away and eventually went bankrupt. They first moved to my area from the Chicago area because salaries were so high so they moved to the South to get away from the Unions. It has already started in China that with the increase in the lifestyle of the Chinese people salaries are going up and manufacturing is starting to move to places like Viet Nam. So all we have to do is wait until we become a 3rd world nation and jobs can move back here!

1. What products are included in the "Support American-Made: Buy Pampered Chef Aug 1-Sept 1" promotion?

The promotion includes all Pampered Chef products that are made in the USA, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food items.

2. How long is the "Support American-Made: Buy Pampered Chef Aug 1-Sept 1" promotion valid for?

The promotion is valid from August 1st to September 1st, giving customers a full month to take advantage of the offer.

3. Are all Pampered Chef products made in the USA?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are made in the USA. Only select products are made in the USA and are included in this specific promotion.

4. Will there be any discounts or special offers during the "Support American-Made: Buy Pampered Chef Aug 1-Sept 1" promotion?

There will not be any discounts or special offers during this promotion. However, by purchasing American-made products, you are supporting local businesses and the economy.

5. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products that are not made in the USA during this promotion?

Yes, you can still purchase any Pampered Chef products during this promotion. However, only products made in the USA will contribute to the "Support American-Made" initiative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies