• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shower (Bride & Groom) with Love at The Pampered Chef!

In summary, the speaker is seeking help with wording for a follow-up note after the shower invitations have been sent without mentioning the option to order gifts from The Pampered Chef at the shower. The speaker wants to highlight the benefits of ordering at the shower, such as saving on shipping and gift wrapping. They also mention creating gift envelopes for guests to choose from a display board and provide contact information for pre-orders.
jennyl
Hi, everyone,
I had a friend set up her Pampered Chef registry online. She's also registered at a couple other places. She does like the idea of guests being able to order right at the shower (save on shipping compared to ordering online, gift wrapping, and the gifts can go directly to the host)
As we were chatting about wording that on the invites, her shower organizer already sent the invites out!
They mentioned she's registered with TPC and the other places, but nothing about the option to order at the shower. She asked if I can send a follow up postcard and we can also post a note in the Facebook "save the date" event that was created.

So - I'm hear for help with the wording. Would you mention anything about how by ordering at the shower they'll save on shipping/wrapping etc? I'd normally leave that out, but since we're competing with other registries I thought about including it.
Comments or suggestions on what I wrote below?
~~~~~~~~~~
A special wedding deserves a special shower! If you choose to shower (bride and groom) with gifts from The Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to select those gifts right at the shower (and you can shop for yourself too if you choose)! No need to shop ahead or gift wrap! We'll present (bride) with gift envelopes to open at the shower, showing what each guest chose for her and gifts will ship right to their house. You can preview their registery at (website/their name). If you are unable to attend or would like to pre-order, you can contact our consultant, directly at (contact info).
~~~~~~~~~
(The "gift envelopes" I'll put together - people choose a gift from the display board I'll create and have a postcard to put in an envelope with the gift and their name). Thanks in advance!

Re: Help with wording for follow up note- invites sent without note to order at showeI have my first shower coming up soon as well. How do you get the couple's stuff shipped direct to them without the entire order going there?

I am not even sure if the invites that this shower co-ordinator has sent included anything about PC. The shower is for a niece and she is really excited but there are others that think that their day is more hectic than anyone else's, so they don't get back to you when you ask questions. It's going to be interesting!

Dear friends and family,As you may know, (bride) and (groom) have registered for their upcoming wedding with The Pampered Chef and a few other places. We wanted to let you know that at the shower, there will be an opportunity for you to order gifts directly from their Pampered Chef registry! This means you can save on shipping and gift wrapping, and the gifts will be shipped directly to their home.If you are unable to attend the shower or would like to pre-order, you can contact our consultant directly at (contact info). Otherwise, we invite you to join us at the shower where you can shop for yourself and also select gifts for (bride) and (groom) from their registry. You can preview their registry at (website/their name).As a special touch, we will be presenting (bride) with gift envelopes to open at the shower, revealing the gifts that each guest has chosen for her. This allows everyone to see the thoughtful gifts she will receive and also saves the hassle of bringing physical gifts to the shower.We hope you can join us in celebrating this special occasion and showering (bride) and (groom) with love and gifts from The Pampered Chef. Thank you for your support and we can't wait to see you there!Warmly,[Your name]

What is the "Shower (Bride & Groom) with Love at The Pampered Chef!" event?

The "Shower (Bride & Groom) with Love at The Pampered Chef!" event is a fun and unique way to celebrate and support a soon-to-be married couple. It involves hosting a cooking show with friends and family, where the couple can receive kitchen tools and products as wedding gifts.

How does the event work?

As a host, you will invite guests to attend the cooking show and provide a list of products that the couple has selected for their registry. Guests can then purchase these products as gifts for the couple. As the host, you will also earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the event.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Shower (Bride & Groom) with Love" event?

Besides the opportunity to celebrate the couple and earn free and discounted products, hosting this event also allows the couple to build their dream kitchen with high-quality and versatile tools from Pampered Chef. It also creates a memorable and enjoyable experience for all guests.

Can I customize the menu for the cooking show?

Yes, you can work with the couple and our Pampered Chef consultant to create a menu that best fits their preferences and dietary restrictions. Our consultant will also provide tips and tricks for using the featured products to make delicious and easy meals.

How do I get started with hosting a "Shower (Bride & Groom) with Love" event?

To get started, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find one near you. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to host a successful and fun event for the happy couple.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• family4dinner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
family4dinner
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • jennyl