• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso-Help Whip Cancer Dessert Plates

In summary, the "Iso-Help Whip Cancer Dessert Plates" are a special edition product designed to support breast cancer research, with a portion of sales being donated to the American Cancer Society. These plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Each set includes four plates, suitable for serving small groups. They can be used for both hot and cold desserts due to their high-quality stoneware material. A satisfaction guarantee is also included with the product.
tys1031
Hello,

I work at the American Cancer Society and I have had a co-worker ask me if I could find them the dessert plates from last year's Help Whip Cancer May fundraiser. Would anyone happen to be willing to part with them?:D

Thanks!

Kisha Smith

I have a couple sets I would sell.

I have one set I'm willing to sell.

munkee41182 said:
I have one set I'm willing to sell.

Thank you, but I am going to get one or two from Beth. I have a feeling though that when my other co-workers see that I could get them, they will want some also, so I will definitely get in touch with you.:thumbup:

what are you asking for the HWC plates?

I have a set that I'd be willing to sell if anyone else needs them. Just let me know!

1. What is the purpose of the "Iso-Help Whip Cancer Dessert Plates"?

The "Iso-Help Whip Cancer Dessert Plates" are a special edition product created to support breast cancer research. A portion of the sales from these plates will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

2. Are the "Iso-Help Whip Cancer Dessert Plates" microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the design and prevent any potential fading.

3. How many dessert plates come in a set?

Each set includes four dessert plates, perfect for serving a small group of guests at a dinner party or gathering.

4. Can I use these plates for hot and cold desserts?

Yes, these plates are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold desserts. They are made of high-quality stoneware that can withstand a wide range of temperatures.

5. Do the "Iso-Help Whip Cancer Dessert Plates" come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your plates, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankeeinontario
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • crystalsh87