• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Logowear: Help Whip Cancer Fleece 30101

In summary, the Help Whip Cancer Fleece 30101 is a soft and comfortable fleece made for both men and women. It can be customized with personal designs and $2 from each sale goes towards cancer research. It is also machine washable for easy care.
yankeeinontario
Silver Member
I'm in search of logowear. In particular: ball caps (preferably black), fleece sweatshirts or jackets and/or t-shirts. I would like size medium shirts, and large sweatshirts or fleece.

I am really interested in the pink Help Whip Cancer fleece that came out about 5 years ago. Anyone want to clean out a closet?

Shipping would be to 30101.

Yes, I am! Whatcha got?

I have a bunch! I am going to post pictures of them on a new thread soI don't have to send the info over and over again becasue someone else was looking for logowear as well... look for me as Chef Elmer... I am going to try to upload the pictures now...i have them uploaded and have a few more coming... t-shirts, polo/golf shirts, collared short sleeved shirts, collared long sleeved shirts, denim, sweatshirts... all but one embroidered... pc logos and some custom logos...tina :)

Last edited:

1. What is the material of the Help Whip Cancer Fleece 30101?

The Help Whip Cancer Fleece 30101 is made of a soft and comfortable fleece material, perfect for keeping you warm and cozy.

2. Is the Help Whip Cancer Fleece 30101 unisex?

Yes, the Help Whip Cancer Fleece 30101 is designed to be a unisex garment and is available in a wide range of sizes to fit both men and women.

3. Can I customize the Help Whip Cancer Fleece 30101 with my own logo or design?

Yes, the Help Whip Cancer Fleece 30101 can be customized with your own logo or design using our personalized embroidery service. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

4. How much of the proceeds from the Help Whip Cancer Fleece 30101 go towards cancer research?

For each Help Whip Cancer Fleece 30101 sold, $2 will be donated to the American Cancer Society to support cancer research and awareness.

5. Is the Help Whip Cancer Fleece 30101 machine washable?

Yes, the Help Whip Cancer Fleece 30101 is machine washable for easy care and maintenance. We recommend washing in cold water and tumble drying on low heat for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • crystalsh87
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • chezshelly