• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Help Whip Cancer Pink and White Scraper

In summary, the Iso Help Whip Cancer Pink and White Scraper measures 11 inches in length and 2 inches in width. It is also dishwasher safe and made of durable silicone material that is heat-resistant up to 650°F. The scraper can be used on non-stick cookware and purchasing it supports cancer research through the Pampered Chef Help Whip Cancer program.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am looking for the flexible small head pink and white scrapers we had a few years ago during Help Whip Cancer. I will take at least 2 but would love 4. Thanks in advance.

I have 3..I will send you a PM.

What is the size of the Iso Help Whip Cancer Pink and White Scraper?

The scraper measures 11 inches in length and 2 inches in width.

Is the scraper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Help Whip Cancer Pink and White Scraper is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What is the material of the scraper?

The scraper is made of durable silicone material that is heat-resistant up to 650°F.

Can the scraper be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the silicone material of the scraper is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces.

How does purchasing the Iso Help Whip Cancer Pink and White Scraper help support cancer research?

A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this scraper goes towards supporting cancer research through the Pampered Chef Help Whip Cancer program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • crystalsh87
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • yankeeinontario