• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Help Whip Cancer Daisy Plates - Fast Shipping to Military Base!

In summary, the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Daisy Plates" promotion is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer awareness and research. Customers can order these plates through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant, with $2 from each set sold being donated to the American Cancer Society. Fast shipping is available to military bases, and customers can also send the plates as a gift to someone on a military base. The proceeds from the plates will not affect the price for customers and will go towards supporting breast cancer awareness and research.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have a customer who wants the Help Whip Cancer Daisy Plates. Anybody have a set you are willing to sell? If so how much? And it would have to be sent USPS Priority Mail to 96370. It's a California Zip, but since it's headed to a Military Base, you'd need to complete a custom's form (no extra charge) detailing what's inside the box.

It MUST be send Priority! Smart Post takes 4 weeks, Parcel Post takes 45-60 days! Priority only takes about 7-10 days to reach us here in Japan.

my director has 2 sets. I will pass the info on, or you can email her at [email protected]. She is a military wife too so she will know the customs deal. Mara

Thanks Mara! I just e-mailed her. :)

i HAVE A SET IF YOU WANT THEM

I have some too if anyone is in search of them. LMK...thanks! :D

Carolyn & Candice, how much are you wanting for them (plus shipping)? I think I now have a 2nd person out here wanting a set. LOL

Sheila said:
Carolyn & Candice, how much are you wanting for them (plus shipping)? I think I now have a 2nd person out here wanting a set. LOL

I dunno...whatever everyone else is asking...

I also have a set for sale - I was selling them for $15 + postage. I'm willing to negotiate on price.... please email me at [email protected]. I don't get a chance to check this site very often. Thanks Lisa

What is the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Daisy Plates" promotion?

The "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Daisy Plates" promotion is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer awareness and research. For every set of Daisy Plates purchased, $2 will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

How can I order the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Daisy Plates"?

You can order the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Daisy Plates" through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply add the plates to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

Is the shipping to military bases fast?

Yes, we offer fast shipping to military bases. In most cases, your order will arrive within 5-7 business days. However, please note that shipping times may vary depending on the location of the military base.

Can I send the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Daisy Plates" as a gift to someone on a military base?

Yes, you can send the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Daisy Plates" as a gift to someone on a military base. Simply enter their address as the shipping address during checkout and we will take care of the rest.

How much of the proceeds from the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Daisy Plates" will be donated to breast cancer awareness and research?

$2 from every set of Daisy Plates sold will be donated to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer awareness and research. This amount will not affect the price of the plates for customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies