• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Inside Scoop on Help Whip Cancer Shows for Your Next Fundraising Event

In summary, if you want to do a Help Whip Cancer show as a fundraiser, you need to use a different phrase than "Help Whip Cancer."
ChefMoore
As the end of this summer was when I began as a consultant, I have not been involved with the Help Whip Cancer program and don't know anything about doing Help Whip Cancer shows. I was wondering if I could use this thread for you all to fill me in on this concept.

I would really like to know more about the Help Whip Cancer shows as Relay for Life is a big deal in my town and many of the teams start looking for fundraising ideas early. I wanted to give teams the opportunity to do a Help Whip Cancer show as a fundraiser, but I really don't know much about them.

Anything you could tell me would be helpful. I'd like to get info out to people early. Thanks!

Go look under Fundraisers - it has a sub folder for Help Whip Cancer stuff

~

ChefMoore said:
I would really like to know more about the Help Whip Cancer shows as Relay for Life is a big deal in my town and many of the teams start looking for fundraising ideas early. I wanted to give teams the opportunity to do a Help Whip Cancer show as a fundraiser, but I really don't know much about them.
One of the problems you may encounter is that if you submit the fundraiser with "Help Whip Cancer" as the organization, then the organizer will not be able to count those funds toward their RFL amount. However, you can do a fundraiser in May, offering the HWC products, and list "Relay for Life" as the organization. In that instance, the organizer will get a check that s/he can sign over to RFL.

My Relay is held the first week of May ... HWC month technically comes a bit too late (though most people don't realize we can turn in money for our teams until the end of the fiscal year.)

SOOOOOOO ... I am planning to send out an e-mail to people asking them to HELP ME WHIP CANCER by holding a show in February. (Thus helping me earn product samples to show to folks in May. In addition, if they want their show to be a Relay fund-raiser, in addition to anything they get from the company toward their team I also will donate 100 PERCENT OF MY COMMISSION to the Relay for Life!

The same offer would apply to all those who hold and submit shows in May.

I am VERY MOTIVATED to help Relay teams succeed ... I am an active volunteer for this cause and lost a friend to cancer this week.

We can't use the "help whip cancer" phrase unless it's in conjunction with a HWC product/fundraiser, because it's trademarked. Much in the same way that we can't use the tagline (Discover the chef in you) when it's not part of the logo.

1. What is the Help Whip Cancer program?

The Help Whip Cancer program is a fundraising initiative by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and education. It involves hosting cooking shows where a portion of the sales goes towards the cause.

2. How do I host a Help Whip Cancer show?

To host a Help Whip Cancer show, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will help you plan and organize the show, and provide all the necessary materials and support.

3. Can I choose which breast cancer organization to donate to?

Yes, you can choose from a list of breast cancer organizations that we partner with. These organizations include the American Cancer Society, Breast Cancer Research Foundation, and the Canadian Cancer Society.

4. What products are featured in the Help Whip Cancer show?

The Help Whip Cancer show features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. These products are specifically selected to help you create delicious and healthy meals.

5. How much of the sales goes towards the cause?

A minimum of 10% of the total sales from the Help Whip Cancer show is donated to the chosen breast cancer organization. However, some consultants may choose to donate a higher percentage, so be sure to ask your consultant about their specific donation amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tracy99
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies