• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer & Cystic Fibrosis Combo! Looking for Ideas!

In summary, the pink products bring money to the American Cancer Association to help with medical bills for Cystic Fibrosis. However, the products also bring money to the Cystic Fibrosis fund for the individual who buys them. There are several ways to fundraise for both causes.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
Ok... Looking for ideas here... I personally am a Breast Cancer and Ovarian Cancer Survivor so the Help Whip Cancer is right up my alley! LOVE working with it... My 18 month old grandson has Cystic Fibrosis and this is the month for raising funds for that... I have a multi vendor event set up this Saturday and want to have a fundraiser to benefit both! My thought was the pink products bring money to to the American Cancer Association... so that part is easy! The Cystic Fibrosis part is what gets complicated. I started advertising it as a way to earn money to help with his medical bills. For ONE medicine they have to pay $2000.00 per month! They have insurance but each year they personally have to pay $8000.00 out of pocket for the insurance to pay. They both have jobs so have not qualified for assistance. Can't afford to quit because they need the insurance. Anyway... I wanted to be able to help but not sure how to go about it... I have 4 children and don't want the others to feel slighted... cause I am helping one... Everyone has problems! Oh my! Where do I start! Any ideas out there?:confused:
I suppose I should add that it is also Making Strides for Cystic Fibrosis month... Should I just do the fundraiser for that and the Help Whip Cancer? So many ideas! Maybe if I did not still have Chemo Brain I could figure this all out!

Not sure if you are aware, but if you set this up as a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser show, the check for the PC donation will go directly to the American Cancer Society. You could split the orders into two shows to avoid that, but it will require more work for you. I know because I made the mistake of combining a Hlep Whip Cancer show with a Relay For Life fundraiser last year and it caused a lot of work for me. I just ended up donating my commission to the RFL team to avoid all the confusion! LOL!

You could also take the orders for the pink products separately and combine that into one Help Whip Cancer show and then the other product orders count as a fundraiser show for Cystic Fibrosis. OR....since it's mutli-vendor, you do the PC part as Help Whip Cancer and then the other vendor donations as Cystic Fibrosis. Too much??? LOL! I am just suggesting making it as simple as possible for yourself. It can get confusing and time-consuming.

I won't do two fundraisers. The HWC products donate $1 to ACS with each sale so I would just let it be that way. Then I'd do a fundraiser for CF. Does he have a fund set up? You need a fund or org for the money to go to. It can't just go to John Doe. I has to do got John Doe CF fund or something like that. My sister has CF. She is 25 now and doing pretty good. I know the bills are bad. Have they applied for medicial assistance? I don't know if it is available everywhere but my sister gets medicial assistance. I believe it only goes off of her income and not the parents. She had it before she was 18 I think. So as long as there isn't a lot of money in his name, he should be able to get it. It helps with the bills. MA paid for her new treatment vest machine when they first came out 8 years ago or so.

1. What is the "Help Whip Cancer & Cystic Fibrosis Combo"?

The "Help Whip Cancer & Cystic Fibrosis Combo" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for both breast cancer and cystic fibrosis. It includes a set of pink kitchen tools and a portion of each sale is donated to charity.

2. What are the specific charities that the proceeds from this combo go towards?

The proceeds from the "Help Whip Cancer & Cystic Fibrosis Combo" are split between the American Cancer Society and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

3. Can I purchase the pink tools separately or only as part of the combo?

The pink tools are only available as part of the "Help Whip Cancer & Cystic Fibrosis Combo". However, individual pink products may be available for purchase during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October.

4. Are there any special recipes or cooking ideas included with the combo?

Yes, the combo comes with a recipe card for a special dish that is both delicious and cancer-friendly. There are also plenty of other recipes that can be made using the pink tools included in the combo.

5. How much of the sale goes towards the charities?

A portion of each sale of the "Help Whip Cancer & Cystic Fibrosis Combo" is donated to charity. The exact amount varies, but it is typically around 10% of the total sale price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • husbandwifepcteam