• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join The Pampered Chef Team to Whip Cancer: Relay Fundraiser Idea"

In summary, the conversation was about a person presenting fundraising ideas for Relay for Life. They came up with an idea to sell a gift set consisting of a small batter bowl, stainless whisk, lilac microfiber towel, and season's best for $33, with a portion of the sales going towards the team. The person also shared a tagline for the order forms and mentioned working with Relay for Life teams and promoting the idea at a team captain meeting. Others in the conversation praised the idea and discussed ways to use it for fundraising and booking future shows.
ChefSteph06
Ok, I am presenting fundraising ideas for my local Relay for Life on Tues. Only problem is the race is April 13th so I can't really promote the HWC campaign.

So, I came up with this idea...

The Relay for Life tagline is Sharing the Power of Purple, and we have the new lilac microfiber towels, so I came up with a gift idea to sell for fundraisers. (Picture attached) It's the small batter bowl, stainless whisk (to help "whip" cancer), lilac microfiber towel, & season's best. The total is $33 for the set & the team will receive $8.25 (PC's % plus extra from me - 25% total) for each set sold. I am working on a flyer right now and will post when I finish.

My tagline for the order forms is going to be:
Team up with The Pampered Chef to Share the Power of Purple & Help Whip Cancer!

Is that too cheesy? I put the "team" thing in b/c of the Relay for Life teams.

I would love any suggestions...

Attachments

• RelayGiftSet.doc
    913.5 KB · Views: 360
I absolutely love this idea. I am also working with a few Relay for Life teams and would love to promote this at my next team captain meeting. I really look forward to your flyer.

you are ingenious!!!

I am totally going to borrow this!!!!

Love It

Im also working on some teams. Never thought to do a gift set. Thanks for the idea

ChefSteph06 said:
Ok, I am presenting fundraising ideas for my local Relay for Life on Tues. Only problem is the race is April 13th so I can't really promote the HWC campaign.

The Relay for Life tagline is Sharing the Power of Purple, and we have the new lilac microfiber towels, so I came up with a gift idea to sell for fundraisers. (Picture attached) It's the small batter bowl, stainless whisk (to help "whip" cancer), lilac microfiber towel, & season's best. The total is $33 for the set & the team will receive $8.25 (PC's % plus extra from me - 25% total) for each set sold. I am working on a flyer right now and will post when I finish.

BEAUTIFUL picture!!!! I love the whole thing. Great job. (I feel so uncreative). I just printed your picture and will be displaying my batter bowl that way. Thanks for sharing!

I will be hosting a RFL fundraiser party for a regular customer this month. Sales have not been good for this group so maybe this will help them boost sales. Steph, you did a beautiful and creative job here. If I didn't already have all of these products, I know I would buy it!! Your picture is stunning! Great work!
Ann

I love your picture and this idea is fantastic! Great Job

ChefSteph06 said:

First off great idea I hope to implement it myself.
Second you can take Pre-orders for the relay in April. Submit them May 1st they get there goodies w/in the 1st two weeks of May.:D

REALLY REALLY cute. I would use it as a springboard to book May HWC shows!

Great Job! That pic is awesome! What is Relay for Life? I know I have heard about it, just don't know what it is linked to?

1. What is the "Join The Pampered Chef Team to Whip Cancer" fundraiser idea?

The "Join The Pampered Chef Team to Whip Cancer" fundraiser idea is a way for individuals and teams to participate in the Relay For Life event and raise money for cancer research. It involves hosting a Pampered Chef party and donating a portion of the sales to the American Cancer Society.

2. How do I get involved in this fundraiser?

To get involved in this fundraiser, you can either join an existing team or create your own team. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to help you plan and host the party.

3. Do I need to have any prior experience with Pampered Chef to participate?

No, you do not need to have any prior experience with Pampered Chef to participate in this fundraiser. Anyone can host a party and contribute to the cause.

4. How much of the sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society?

Pampered Chef will donate 20% of the sales from the party to the American Cancer Society. In addition, you can also choose to make an additional donation or collect donations from party attendees.

5. Can I customize the party to fit my preferences and fundraising goals?

Yes, you can customize the party to fit your preferences and fundraising goals. You can choose which products to feature, set a fundraising goal, and even add other activities or games to make the party more fun and engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJeniLobdell
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies